- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 1160 Hour
- Reading permission
There are several indicators that the crash could have been due to terrorism, but authorities deny any possibility. Here they are:|
1. It crashed. Airline accidents are very rare.
2. Pilot was not in the cockpit, co-pilot was slumped over controls while oxygen masks dangled in the passenger compartment. Decompression can be fixed by flying lower.
3. Cockpit and passenger compartments have seperate oxygen systems, but both either failed or didn't play a role.
4. Two people were seen attempting to gain control of the aircraft, but authorities aren't certain if they were crew or passengers. All crew wear uniforms so there should be no uncertainty.
5. Greece hosts US Sixth Fleet in Crete, a naval base for intelligence gathering in the middle east.
6. Tomorrow (August 15) is a national holiday in Greece, and now a very sad one.
Governments always demand more money for terrorism protection, but they will not consider terrorism as a cause unless it is clearly undeniable (9/11, Madrd, London, Bali, Embassies 98, Cole 2000, etc.).
Strangely, the anti-terrorism forces evacuated a luxury hotel in Washington DC today and disarmed a package that wasn't a bomb. No one was hurt but terrorism is blamed. In Greece, 121 are dead but terrorism is not suspected. That's not a good use of taxpayer money.