Views: 2899|Replies: 6

Thank u, chinadaily, i found my love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-11 09:55:19 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-11 10:00:41 |Display all floors

God bless you

i don't know where my lover is, and i am still on my way to find it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-11 18:55:29 |Display all floors

god knows better

dear,
thanks 4 wish,
god knows better but i m confident she is on way 2 u...

wait & c, be patient

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-28 23:28:35 |Display all floors

HERE IS YOUR LOVE.... DO'T MISS IT.... THE ONLY CHANCE....HURRY UP.....

I ADVISE YOU TO RECEIVE THIS FRIEND TODAY..... I INTRODUCE HIM TO YOU......DO YOU KNOW HIM B4? Ha ha ha The whole world know about him but yet did not believe. What about him. Don't miss this opportunity....................... What a great offer to you my dear..  Yes dear  this is the advise I can  give you. There is only one person who can be your life partner. ....Your BEST and FAITHFUL FRIEND. He is so FAITHFUL anf sso TRUTHFUL. He  LOVES and CARES for you. He needs your heart. he will always satisfy you fulfilling his promises. He is the HOPE of GLORY. The WAY and the LIFE. You can trust him in everything. he will always make you happy and JOYFUL. He is so WONDERFUL, so MARVELOUS, so TRUTHFUL, THE ONLY RIGHTEOUS THAT the world has ever known yet many has not believed. But no man has been able to disprove his lordship. Do you konw him my dear? Ha ha ha everybody know him. He is well known in the whole world. Those who are wise follow his way. Happy are those who acknowledge him. Have you made up your mind to become the son of God? The person you have been waiting is the only person who can never fail you. HIS NAME IS JESUS....... Believe in him and you will be saved. If you have not yet received him as your LORD and PERSONAL SAVIOUR, just do it now and be saved. You are welcome in the Kingdom of God where everybody are accepted, no matter your nationality, no matter your age, no matter your colour. No matter how far you have sinned against him, he will forgive you and receive you. he is your maker. You are free to become a child of GOD. When I was still wandering and struggling nobody told me but I am telling because of the LOVE I have the you and for all human kind. Don't harden your heart. It's a nice thing to become a son/daughter of GOD through CHRIST JESUS; OUR LORD! MAY JEHOVAH; GOD,  THE MOST HIGH WHO CREATED YOU GIVE YOU UNDERSTANDING! AMEN!
GOD'S CHILD!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-28 23:42:41 |Display all floors

HEY JANEMICK.. YOUR HOUR HAS COME..DON'T MISS IT..

Yes, dear I can advise you THIS ONLY AND FAITHFUL FRIEND; THE ONLY LIFE PARTNER... There is only one person who can be ur partner. Do you know him? Ha ha ha!!!! He is so good, so sweet.. So wonderfull. I speak out of experience...He is so FAITHFUL and so TRUTHFUL. He LOVES and CARES for you. He needs your heart. He needs your confession. He will always satisfy you fulfilling his promises. He is the HOPE of GLORY. The WAY and the LIFE. You can trust him in everything. He will always make you happy and JOYFUL. He is so WONDERFUL, so MARVELOUS, so TRUTHFUL, THE ONLY RIGHTEOUS THAT the world has ever known yet many has not believed. But no man has been able to disprove his lordship. Do you know him my dear? Ha ha ha everybody know him. He is well known in the whole world. Those who are wise follow his way. Happy are those who acknowledge him. Have you made up your mind to become the son of God? The person you have been waiting is the only person who can never fail you. HIS NAME IS JESUS....... Believe in him and you will be saved. If you have not yet received him as your LORD and PERSONAL SAVIUOR, just do it now and be saved. You are welcome in the Kingdom of God where everybody are accepted, no matter your nationality, no matter your age, no matter your colour. No matter how far you have sinned against him, he will forgive you and receive you. He is your maker. You are free to become a child of GOD. When I was still wandering and struggling nobody told me but I am telling because of the LOVE I have the you and for all human kind. It is a nice thing to become a son/daughter of GOD through CHRIST JESUS; OUR LORD! MAY JEHOVAH; GOD, THE MOST HIGH WHO CREATED YOU GIVE YOU UNDERSTANDING!
GOD'S CHILD !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-30 22:30:48 |Display all floors

congratulation

congratulation!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-31 00:51:39 |Display all floors

ou!!!

really ?my friend

but sometimes somebody says that this the vitual world ,
really happen like this .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.