Author: crcr2003

dating a chinese girl, help!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-15 21:32:38 |Display all floors

"big money" guy...

"big money", let me call u "big loser", what r u smoking? dude, u need therapy. go home as fast as possible.

bad teeth? is that an insult? should i piss off? oooohhh!! i m so angry!! he he he, loser, or u r a child?

u r not european like me. so cut the crap. and sorry , but i do like this girl a lot and i m sure we ll be together in a serious relationship, whether u like or not.... nationality doesnt count.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-15 21:49:24 |Display all floors

one question...

i guess we dont have mods in here because these guys are putting so much racist crap and they havent still been banned, so i wonder, can the chinese members who are in here teach some education to your countrymen in mandarin? their english is terrible, so i guess at least they know a bit mandarin. someone who says such a racist stuff is someone with zero education to me.

i know very few people in china are like these guys, so please help me to get rid of these guys. i m sure you guys must agree with me i havent done anything wrong. i just like this girl, thats it.

i cant believe me some people doesnt give a damn about their great country and keep giving such a bad impression to foreigners about china.  the greatness of the chinese nation wasnt built in xenophobia, but in understanding and cooperation.  sorry dude we live in a single world, thats why u tried to learn english to communicate with foreigners...

so please tell these guys in mandarin where they should go....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-16 17:39:40 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-16 19:16:31 |Display all floors

wittyone

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-17 09:05:03 |Display all floors

wittyone aka happybday05

I was wondering where happybday went.  I recognized you long ago via your shining wits and stinky mouth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-17 16:01:10 |Display all floors

start ...

start your own thread guys, please lets keep this thread to hear the advices i would like to listen instead of the fights u guys keep doing on a lot of threads...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-18 17:57:53 |Display all floors

fine crcr

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.