Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-13 12:08:27 |Display all floors

wittyone

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-13 17:51:28 |Display all floors

alexae bacterium

actually i like to follow your arse because it stinks the worst!

i like to bash up your smelly racists anti-china arse-hole remarks.

stop changing handles stubby! be proud of what you are, a white trash ding dong!

LOLA

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-15 02:02:17 |Display all floors

LOL

(not LOLA unless you have a weird ray davis fixation)

there's only one stubby.  the 'original wit' PMSL  copying my stubby insult and using it on fully grown westerners. priceless. what a gimp you are.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-15 02:27:44 |Display all floors

ps crcr

i'd give you some advice but it would only get regurgitated by the xenophobes on here.  chinese girls are not as innocent as they make out.  simple as that.  don't buy into it.  i wouldn't treat her too differently to any other girl.  ok make some allowances for cultural differences but if she expected you to carry her handbag and keep long fingernails she'd date a chinese guy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-15 20:20:06 |Display all floors

Shame on you, lying pervert

"the sad thing in here is that most of my europeans friends are kind of racists and they think i m kind of crazy to date a chinese girl..like if there s a rule that says i must only like and date europeans."

You are the racist...and a liar! How dare you to ask us decent, kind people to lure a nice Chinese girl into your web of deceit, you predator!

A truly caring person would be himself, rather than trying to tell her what you think she wants to hear.

Take a hint from her: She doesn't want to be around a low-life stink-pot with bad teeth and dirty hair with a bald spot. She obviously isn't a prostitute, so leave her alone, you degenerate!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-15 21:30:15 |Display all floors

ilunga

your name sounds like some kind of disease, a bateria, that is, a one cell cytoplasm.

that is why you can't figure out LOLA = laughing out loud again

go back into your tissue tray, you single cell pc of white trash.

LOLA

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.