Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-11 21:04:38 |Display all floors

who's the perverted animal?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-11 21:32:37 |Display all floors

Gee, what happened to ilunga iloonger istupidus masquerading as the foulmouthed

Does he really have to enter FLR through a dog door and bark like a crazed K9 spewing forth piles of dogshyt?

Such lack of "face" ...tsk tsk !

Muahaha....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-11 23:15:53 |Display all floors

diay are u out of ur mind?

first, if u want to racist, speak mandarin (to post mensages in english is to say that western langauges are more important than your language; it also means that u think that mandarin is a minor language, and thas why u need to learn the white guy languge to make urself understood).

anyway i love ur country, i love this girls that i m dating from china. dont be racist with me, theres not point to be racist.  n if u want to be one, then speak mandarin, dont wear western clothes, dont buy white man food, and worst for u, dont use the internet a white man invention.

im so surprise about these guys who dislike me just because i m from europe and i date a chinese girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-11 23:23:29 |Display all floors

hehe

You will be even more surprised later when you see fake ads and fake Chinese posters. You will wonder why.. hehe, do you have a mind for politics??? hehe, pls stay with us and see what has to happen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-11 23:29:31 |Display all floors

a question...

1. can someone be so kind to tell me what kind of presents are expected in china from a boyfriend? i hear u can to give only 9 roses instead of 12.  that chinese girls love to receive jewelry, is this true?

2. if i ask this girl to take an one week trip to bali or guam will be considered inappropriate by her family? will her family think i m not a nice guy if i do that?

3. chinese girls like that the guy speak to them directly or they prefer that i give clues to what i think? i know they are very shy. so i dont know if i should be shy or to be an open guy as western girls expect from a boyfriend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-11 23:42:10 |Display all floors

who is racists against you?

alexae aka chipboy aka ilunga is the racists white trash who is bashing China for everything and xiaolifeidao is having an anti-bashing conversation with him!

now, should i call you an egghead?

so don't use paper! it's a chinese invention!

twit!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.