Views: 17458|Replies: 52

dating a chinese girl, help!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-9 20:57:04 |Display all floors
note: i study in tokyo but i need help from u guys who are living in china!!

Hi!

i know i must be a loser to ask this but anyway, can u guys give me some tips to attract more this chinese girl i m beginning to go out.

i mean i have dated japanese and europeans, but wow! everytime i try to go out with a chinese girl, i blow it or i dont know, i just dont get what a chinese girl think is romantic, what phrases they like to hear, where i should ask her out, etc. i mean do u have any idea what are the "do" and "donts" in a normal romantic relationship with a chinese girl.

she is the only daugther in her family, 22, doing a master in my same university here in tokyo, shes from shanghai. i mean she always talks so much about how important her family is for chinese (specially being only daughter), that in china guys are expected to treat girls like this or that, but well i just dont have a clue! i m not chinese! i also want to learn how to deal with the fact her family expects her to date chinese guys, not a white european guy like me!! and yeah she doesnt even try to go to the first base! she wants u know go in white dress to the wedding...i need some help here too,at least to agree her to play a bit more.

so cmon any guy or chinese member, please give me tips of the things that are considered romantic, appropriate in china!!

the sad thing in here is that most of my europeans friends are kind of racists and they think i m kind of crazy to date a chinese girl..like if there s a rule that says i must only like and date europeans. so here i am asking for advice.

remember her description:
1. 22 years old
2. from shanghai
3. a mom that calls her everynight and asks her to avoid non-chinese guys and to remember how important is to go to wedding on a white dress...u know what i mean
4. only daugther
5. she doesnt drink (u know the ideal of a family chinese girl)
6. she doesnt like to dance (chinese dont have as a passtime to go dancing)

what u have done until now is:
1. u have gone out 3 times
2. u have kissed her and some first base moves but thats it

and u have known each other for more than 6 months in ur university in tokyo

how would u approach a girl like this?

she just went yesterday to spend the summer break in shanghai with her parents. so i hope i can learn about chinese culture and how a chinese girl loves to be treated in a relationship so we can try to make things work between us.

anyway, i m the romantic european guy i guess...so i like to flirt by doing a nice talk, that kind of stuff...

A guy who doesnt understand chinese love-relationship traditions!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-10 02:08:56 |Display all floors

i wonder what are you guys thinking about my relationship with this girl? do u guys i m doing the right thing?

looking forward to hear your advices!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-10 02:15:03 |Display all floors

NO

YOU ARE WHITE TRASH. US CHINESE ON HERE HATE WHITE TRASH.  CHINESE GIRLS SHOULD ONLY FUCK CHINESE GUYS.  WE BEAT THEM GOOD.  THEY LOVE IT. ESPECIALLY IN PUBLIC.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-10 02:18:57 |Display all floors

Got some advice

First of all, you are going to get a bunch of Chinese guys replying to your post calling you a pants dropping white trash that just wants to use this girl and then dump her.  I started dating a Chinese girl her in the US but she has only been her a few years and is very traditional.  That is why I was looking for information like you.

Anyway, my observations are that Chinese girls value family very much.  They are very loyal and expect the same.  They like little gifts and your attention.  And what ever you do, don't argue with them.  It is a waste of time even if she knows she is wrong.  I pointed out some very obvious things that my girlfriend was doing that were wrong and she barely appologized.  There is this thing with them about appearing to be perfect and you will never win an argument.  Just know you are right and she will respect you for not arguing with her.  I think you also have to be a strong man.  Open every door and don't get bent out of shape is she says something that might make you upset.  Brush it off like it doesn't matter.  Treat her like a very femine woman and act like a very masculin man, but don't be a jerk.  Some girls like jerks, I don't think this girl will.  

You have to put a lot of time into landing a Chinese girl, but man is it worth it.  Keep reading things on here too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-10 02:23:13 |Display all floors

Trash chipolataboy=chincgook with an ugly fat nose

WTF is your problem? too stinking smelly to get a female member of your own species, or too disgusting hairy to be taken as a human being?

Get lost from China, you perverted animal with no pants on !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-10 02:26:51 |Display all floors

NO COGITO

I'M BABY SMOOTH ALL OVER. JUST LIKE YOU.  WHAT YOU DOING UP AT THIS TIME ANYWAY? YOUR GF IN BED CRYING AFTER HER DAILY BEATING?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-10 02:34:41 |Display all floors

chipolataboy aka chincgoo_k aka hopeholder aka ilunga

not getting laid with that big fat pappa thick white dick of  yours?

go stick it in your white bitch sistas fukmucker and xiaowump
if you still can't get any sexual satisfaction, get in front of a busy street and stand in the middle !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.