Author: wearesupreme

What's up with those stinky foreign pigs? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-10 18:58:44 |Display all floors

tmphgt

Don't be childish tmphgt.

Here's the deal, I'm debating 6 people on this forum alone while I have to take another 5 guys on AllSino. Last time before I left, I did write you a second reply regarding to all your questions in your last second reply, but somehow it didn't show up right away.  .

I'm now too tired for this, but you bet I didn't avoid anything, I know I still owe you one reply regard to that AIDS issue, I will take you on tomorrow as soon as I got home.     

Now, take a good rest yourself.  Hopefully, all my posts will show up soon enough, peace

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-10 23:15:58 |Display all floors

Ok

Childish? Me? Never!!!

To be honest, it is all a bit of fun and banter here and I am not always 100% serious despite my preference for facts. I am quite happy to listen to anything as long as some reasoning is presented in a constructive way. You got off with a bad start on this thread and I get tired (very quickly) of any "my race is superior to your race" nonsense.

Nobody is perfect, no country is perfect and we should all be mature enough to accept that simple concept. Another concept that people struggle to tolerate here is that relationships can (and will) occur between people from different races. This is the 21st century and people should be allowed to make their own life choices without prejudice. (I think I said that before elsewhere ...)

I’m guessing but maybe your posts got deleted by the automatic filters which seem to kill anything which contains “banned” or “sensitive” words? Personally I find the filters here a bit strange given the lethargic attitude of the moderators.

Anyway I am now in an exceptionally good mood because of some excellent news which I received this afternoon so I will quit being an impromptu English teacher and go and celebrate!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-11 03:24:22 |Display all floors

Testing

Testing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-11 03:52:04 |Display all floors

tmphgt

(My posts didn't load up yesterday, so I just write this up all over again, and don't worry, this is far from over)   

The problem is that you are throwing “straight name calling and racial slurs”. Look at your opening post and your second post in this thread. As soon as you think one race is superior to another then you are a racist (please look the word up in a dictionary if you wish) is that a label that you are happy with?

No, i didn't, offical term like "xigger", "xike", "xracker", "xeaner", or "xhink
is what people call STRAIGHT name calling, I believe I never committed once since I joined the forum.  Mind you, notice I said STRAIGHT name calling. foreign pigs or thus is not.  and then again, my view toward race is always the same, after I deployed a great deal of time through numerous genetic study, SAT/IQ test result, source of oversea Chinese average personal income, history, culture achievements etc. etc. etc. there's no reason to make me doubt that the Sinid race is above all else.  
Though knowing this, I don't enjoy putting people down for no reason nor I'd like to insulting a certain race because of their skin color, I wish them no harm but at the same time, I prefer to live among my own people and breed among ourselves, simple as that.

Racism is western ideology, I don't fancy it obviously, and I perfer to speak with truth and fact, a realist/sinocentrist that I'm, and that's about it.  

Nothing.  I was just simply requesting the mod to do something with the trolling.  
Sure, come to these forums and exchange views with your own people AND anybody else who wishes to participate in these public forums but why not do it in a constructive and positive way? Why not try to listen to the criticisms of different races and cultures and then offer a balanced and useful dialogue instead of wading in with topics designed to simply fuel the racism and hatred flames?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just take a good look at your cronies, over half of the forum population is taking over by your people, you tell me, how many times, and how many times I need to go through the similar threads over and over?  typical example ---- "Bing bing, hey people, how can I get a Chinese lady?"  
I feel sicken real, if that wasn't bad enough, go read some posts by  "not_me", "5000years", "chin_kgook".  what they are doing is nothing like criticizing or giving feedbacks.   

Now a question right back to you, if you and your people didn't come here in the first place, you think there would be any flame war between White and Chinese?  

Though, I can see you and a few others are decent folks, I enjoy having a conversation with people like you and "canandaguy", if you got any more questions, you are always welcome.

(By this moment, I'm at working, If you don't mind, I will deal with the rest  of your questions later, hold on to your reply)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-13 01:01:28 |Display all floors

Re: Wearesupreme

Personally I think that this particular thread should fade away (given the original subject) but you raised some more points and asked a question so I will give one more reply.

I think that saying “racism is Western ideology” is wrong. The meaning of racism is the belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others. Since you claim to be of a superior race then you are exhibiting racism or being a racist. In some contexts, “racism” or “racist” conjure images of violence, hatred and even killing but the basic meanings of the words cover your beliefs too.

Saying “stinky foreign pigs”, “roll back to your filthy hell hole, and stick with your own ugly she-orcs”, “your inferior culture and your ugly pink face” are all attacks on a race other than your own. Members of these races could easily interpret your attacks as personal attacks in the same way that you would view attacks on China and Chinese in a personal way.

Maybe it was not intended but you are also attacking me by using the term “cronies” and “you and your people”. I have given my opinion of the likes of Not_me, Wittyone, Xiaolifeidao, Dear_Charles and others in the past. Note that there is a mix of supposed foreign and Chinese forum members in that list.

Since they are not “my people” I will answer your question in a slightly different way. The China Daily BBS provides public English language forums so you will see foreign people posting here. You will see various people: intelligent people, people who respect China and the Chinese, foreign people who date (marry or live with) Chinese, and then the usual trolls that you get everywhere on the Internet. I cannot control the latter aspect and neither can you. I do believe that foreigners and Chinese can share these forums in a constructive way and enjoy good debates and share language and culture advice. I also know that the troll element, the racism, the attacks and the childish abuse will always prevail unless the moderators step in.

We could debate the achievements of our races (note I am avoiding the superiority concepts) but I will just add a few comments ...

I see nothing wrong with people from different races having relationships and I find the idea of keeping races “pure” to be rather unsavoury. Hitler wanted a pure Aryan race so you can therefore understand my stance.

You mention SAT/IQ tests and I think these are a rather weak way to judge overall ability but I also don’t subscribe to the qualification-obsessed work ethos that exists in some countries. I know some phenomenally clever IP networking people but they have almost zero interpersonal skills! Most people I know have never taken these tests and I would guess that the majority of Chinese in China also have never taken these tests! I am including the rural population in that comment.

I also think the idea of any race being physically superior is hard to justify. We could talk about the black athletes who dominate track and field athletics and (even though it is not a sport) the reigning Mr Olympia is black! I once heard that non-Chinese races are generally stronger because of diet: a meat-centric diet versus a rice-centric diet. For what it is worth, I also recognise the obesity that prevails in Western countries but the Asian countries will get their own bad diets and problems thanks to the imported junk-food! Note that the majority of men in China smoke and I would not suggest that gives any physical superiority.

I can respect and admire the achievements of all races from putting a man on the moon and scientific achievements to building the Great Wall. Ultimately we all came from the same primordial soup anyway.

My closing comments: I have lived in China, worked in Singapore and travelled in various European and Western countries. Singapore is a great country and one of my favourites but it is also a very different experience to being in China.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.