Views: 3109|Replies: 4

is china a western or asian country? is it yum? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-4 22:28:53 |Display all floors
???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-4 22:56:55 |Display all floors

CHINA is an Asian country but modernization in recent years makes CHINA more wes

I hope I give you the answer !

Actually , CHINA is more "modernized" not necessarily westernized than the West !

The magnetic train in Shanghai proves CHINA is a modernized country and has nothing to do with the West or western country !

The determination of CHINA to build 15 nuclear plants is proven to be a modernized  country and the West is lacking the determination to modernize and heavily dependent on fossil fuels.

Besides United States, most countries in the West have decriminalized marijanua, no death penalty, universal health care and gun control.

CHINA on the other hand has her own unique laws and certainly is not a Western country !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-5 19:21:28 |Display all floors

china is losing its own characteristics

china is geographically an oriental country, but i am afraid it is losing its oriental characteristic over all these years of modernization. there's a misconception that modernization is equal to westernization.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-5 20:07:01 |Display all floors

We are neither asia nor west country

My country stand alone, the celestial neither belone to asia nor west.   we are locate at the middle earth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-5 23:09:05 |Display all floors

huh arent u from singapore

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.