Views: 2495|Replies: 5

resign or drift along [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-1-18 18:05:52 |Display all floors
I have been working ten more years after my graduate and have been working in the last company nearly four years, but now I want to resign it, I have no idea about it, can you give me some advices?
I want to resign because it is not motivation in this company....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-18 20:13:35 |Display all floors

Without motivation resignation is correct ,drfting along means killing yourself

Resign now,and take a good rest,you'd better take a comfortable journey to somewhere.Maybe you are going to get a good idea about the life you will lead.And you will surely know what you truely need in your life,or you will find a brand new job for your career.If you are a single,maybe you will stand a chance to meet with your better-half.Is it right for you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-19 09:07:46 |Display all floors

Thank you

Thank you for your advice.
In fact, every time when I change my job, I have to pay more efforts in it, I have to learn new job again and start from the beginning. because resign means I have to regain my work experiences and new environment. In the occupation society, changing job is not always meaning get a good starts, in fact, it is sometime just like form one disaster to another. But I have not choice. Sometimes, I want to begin my business, but it is so difficult from the begining and I haven't get any help.
Start a new job maybe my last choice.
Anyway, thank you for your kindness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-21 11:19:46 |Display all floors

Re:

Hi,

I had met the same thing just like you 1 year ago. For a woman, drift along is not a bad choice. But I hope to find a new job to prove my ability. So I resigned and do my best effort for my new job. Although I felt very tired, but I also learned many things that I could get from my old one.
now I have enough confidence to face any challenges. I think a new job means a new chance.

Happy Spring Festival!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-22 16:22:13 |Display all floors

I agree with above opinion!

A position without motivation ometimes means killing time. As for everyone who has a strong ambition to develop continuously his/her career, the kind of position absolutely is unbareble.Although resignation under current circumstance of employment could be an adventure.But,without adventure,there is no gain in most cases.
Believe your ability .

Monson

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-24 20:50:06 |Display all floors

Thank you for your advices

Thank you for all your advices. I am going to look for a new job after the Spring Festival. I think a new position with  more competitive is still my struggle for although I am old enough to depend on my experiences.
If I can drift along, I think the job now is also a good the position, but I don't want. I selected work in the foreign  factory, I should try my best to get more ability and get more chance to get improvement.
Thank you and lets grow up together.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.