Views: 7269|Replies: 17

Let's discuss Chen Lu Yu (陈鲁豫) of Phoenix TV (HK) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-2 14:53:33 |Display all floors
Wittyone's thread, "the sleeping dragon awakens, the world is ashaking...", kinda reminds me of Phoenix TV's hideous anchorwoman with a head so big that it barely fits her pencil neck and tiny frame - the extraterritorial (ET)-headed woman from 凤凰卫视 - also known as  Chen 鲁豫 -  this morning she was on BBC talking about Chinese media - from the tone of her voice, she sounded like she was thrilled to be on BBC not realizing that BBC program was aimed to insult Chinese government and Chinese politics, and as a result, she was being used as a tool in that process.  

People on FLR probably know more about her marital history than I do. Rumor has it that she was dumped by a honkey pervert in a previous marriage, and was lately taken in by her Chinese college boyfriend...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-2 15:20:42 |Display all floors

xiaolifeidao

what did 陈鲁豫, Chen Lu Yu, say on BBC?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-2 19:09:28 |Display all floors

daydreamer66

I only heard her talking about Chinese TV programs in the late 70's and early 80's.  But the BBC program was a malicious attack on China.

That's all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-2 19:25:18 |Display all floors

xingkong tv is pretty good but my satellite died like 6 months ago i no longer a

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-2 21:07:11 |Display all floors

One thing in common between Chen Lu Yu and FRJJ

Both are hopeless narcissists!!!

Ugly Chen Luyu with an ET head even called herself "meinv" -- can you believe that??!!!

Muahaha...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-2 23:30:26 |Display all floors

i can smell a rat when i see one

them western tv media are very biased even they claim not to be so.
i believe it, the ET bitch doesn't even realize she is being used, whereas she thinks it's an honor to be on BBC.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-3 15:18:43 |Display all floors

Re: she thinks it's an honor to be on BBC.

What can we expect from an ET-headed, well-used loose woman freshly dumped by a white trash pervert?

Not much.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.