Views: 8424|Replies: 27

the incomplete list [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-1 18:25:04 |Display all floors
of foreign purverts and wh0res who come to our country of China and our forum CHINA Daily to insult China, Chinese People, and especially Chinese men.

not_me
5000years
fudmuncher
chincgoo_k
liangzai
urbusuave
ilunga
tekvicious
seneca
ggnore
ahhchoo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-1 18:34:13 |Display all floors

my contribution

xiaolifeidao / cogito / openaccount /tnuoccanepo
dear_charles
happybday05
wittyone
ifeelcold
daydreamer66
knowhoyouare

these are the people I know who come to this forum to insult Chinese people, especially to insult Chinese men

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-1 18:34:50 |Display all floors

other 2cents

playboy2005 / wittyone2

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-1 18:39:07 |Display all floors

on the contrary my dear 'Shanghai Baby' slut

these are all chinese people, not non-chinese !

and the fake chinese who insults China, Chinese People and Chinese men the most is Odetta aka Fioretta aka Founderdata

it's better your chinese parents bore a pig that could be sold for 200rmb than to have bore you !

LOL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-1 18:40:41 |Display all floors

how come i cannot edit my own posts ?

any comrades know ?

i need the ability to edit my list.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-1 18:42:07 |Display all floors

Yasukuni Shrine Odetta aka Public Toilet F

It is apparent from your response under this thread that you are a toad-twit idiot with a double-digit IQ.

When you were 7, your IQ development was abruptly, prematurely, and permanently  stopped when your own drunkard dad raped you in your own home.

Of course, as you have just admitted today, your dad, who you think represented all Chinese males, lasted only 8 seconds.

Our sympathies to you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-1 18:49:46 |Display all floors

小力匪盗

Man, I am sorry for you. It is not your fault that you were fucked in the butt under the Christmas tree when you were a small boy, but you are grown up now. Get a haircut and a job. Don't waste your time on bulletin boards and surfing the net for white chicks; you can't have them anyway. Get real! You should be glad you have the opportunity producing our Nike shoes for five kuai an hour. If it weren't for us, you would still be planting rice under the hot sun. Be thankful to your masters. And in the tradition of 孔子, don't complain about your shortcomings; you, too, can one day find a girl who will give you pleasure.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.