Views: 2647|Replies: 5

i need ur help [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-31 21:33:15 |Display all floors
i am in a blue mind these days .i believe i am a good girl .kind hearted ,friendly ,ambitious ,easy-going .i have many good friends .but sometimes  feel a little lonely . maybe  i am a  little reserved sometime.my friends like playing cards everyday .but i spent my time on study . am i wrong ? i feel i am a little seperated  . i need ur help .any comments are welcome.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-31 22:19:09 |Display all floors

blue?

take a cold shower and get some activities outside.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-31 22:25:17 |Display all floors

re:

"kind hearted, friendly, easy-going" are definitely the tools you need for a friendship.

however, you also need initiative and being more active (very important to implement or else doom for failure).
when we were born, we were naked. we know nothing and have nothing.
we are always ready to learn new social skills and to improve.
to polish up these tools is like studying in college.
courage requires daily practice and "will power" to take advantage of the opportune moment where courage fits in nicely.

and another thing, you need money.
the more you socialize, the more money you need.

and be careful of 'ambition'.
too much is ugly and your artificiality will ruin any sort of relationships.
very important, follow your heart / mind / body unity !

sometimes, we need to realize that nothing in this universe is within our control except our heart and intellect.
we need to put down to rest our ambitions and desires and be at peace with our soul.

now in our age of the internet, it is oh too convenient to seek local friends.

hoho !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-31 22:29:23 |Display all floors

re:

your friends like playing cards everyday.
they still find the game very interesting.
can't blame you for being a little reserved and go to study instead.
just respect your friends but do get more friends to increase the varieties of social activities you can participate in...

another friend equals another window of life...

hoho
good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-10 13:09:34 |Display all floors

hi

are you from guilin ? ? ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-10 13:29:30 |Display all floors

nothing serious!~

i've also had such experience before. i didn't playing cards or mahjong and thought it was a waste of time. only those who are silly would like doing so.
however, as time pass by, i found that in cdaily life, it exactly acts as the roll of communication .  i'm sure u also have the time of wanna doing nothing and wanna find something to do to kill time. well, this is the right moment to play cards or mahjong. it can better communicate with ur friends .  
nothing serious~~~ really. but remember, don't gamble . another thing, don't addict to it.
wish u happy!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.