how abt me?
waiting

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-11 11:16:25 |Display all floors

hello

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-11 12:00:20 |Display all floors

supreme

//  Gosh, I'm ready to what? Odillia, I think it would be better to call up your foreign boyfriend to help you on this forum.//

OK, if you don't want to appologize, it's up to you and I feel you look like a coward who doesn't have the courage to appologize.  By the way, I don't need language help on this forum and don't assume my boyfriend is a foreigner.

// Ok, again, I felt bad for her only because she has to take all the harms for her country men's moronic behavior, my first reply was directly target at "not_me" and "chin_kgook. not she, though it contains offensive remarks to her none the less.(I had my concern before I posted it, not because I wanted to, but I had to). that's why I think I OWE her an apology, meaning I don't expect she would coming back. (nor do I care the least bit) //

You don't know which country she is from so how could you assume her country men have moronic behavior?  This is just being simplistic or stupid, or racist.

If you were targeting other people rather than her, than be explicit and don't offend her.  If you did and you think you own her an appology, the applogize and how come it means expecting her for not coming back?  This is not a language issue I hope, but a logic issue

// As a matter of fact I do, seems like you failed to realize that you are the one who always try to attack my opinion every single time with your rusted mental skill, and now you're telling me "keep it to myself"? huh? //

Your racist opinions are much better off if kept to yourself.  My opinion for regarding you a racist is better off if spoken out.   We are talking about different things.

// You see, your problem still, as always, is don't how to put on an decent argument, so do "whampoa" and "witty one." You and your fellows are not worth my time. //

hahaha, you must be kidding me.  I agree sometimes whampoa puts on decent arguments, but the "wittyone" never does.  Anyway, don't try to group me and them together.  

//  你啊, 要是想讲十么, 还是和我开国语算了, 我是新家坡华人, 不是大陆人顺遍说一下.//

好啊,你的英语令人费解,词不达意,前后矛盾。不知汉语怎样。还有,“什么,”,不是“十么”。“开国语”在书面用法上不是很得体。本姑娘担心用汉语交流可能更困难。

本姑娘无意针对你,只是给你一个忠告,想说什么就直说,千万不要“顾左右而言他”,对事不对人,一旦说错了,就要勇于承认,这样才是男子汉。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-16 07:03:25 |Display all floors

I will not scream petty arguments

with the two of you as to who is the nitwit here, who hasn’t had a brain or who doesn’t understand “POOR” could mean more than just financially.

A couple of comments worth pointing out though –

Odillia:

"If she is a whore, why would she bother to fly thousands of miles away to China, a poorer country than where she comes from (I assume per capita GDP in China is lower than that of her own country) to do her business, which would result in higher cost, lower revenue, thus, lower profit, with an unconvertible currency? Just doesn't make sense.”

Reply:  There are rich whores and there are poor whores.  

Wearesupreme:

"Here's the quote from the orginal post "I am a North European 27-ear-old woman interested in CHINA and Chinese men " Perhaps she's didn't used language and culture instead of China, but language and culture are the essential parts of a nation, how do you understand it?”

Reply: While the meaning “CHINA” embodies may be broad, I am sure “Chinese men” is not.  

PERHAPS, she is really sincere in looking for a Chinese boyfriend (still I find it hard to imagine and certainly not for someone who claims to know little about the Chinese and their culture to be interested in the men.  Why not make friends with the Chinese women first or Chinese generally ?), let us hope.

---
Whampoa

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-16 07:05:12 |Display all floors

Excuse me for posting something quite unrelated here, but have you read ….?

MSNBC.com
Teacher goes to jail for sleeping with student
28-year-old to serve nine months for relationship with 13-year-old

The Associated Press
Updated: 10:09 a.m. ET Aug. 12, 2005

MCMINNVILLE, Tenn. - A former elementary school teacher pleaded no contest to having sex with one of her students, a 13-year-old boy, and has been sentenced to nine months in jail.

Pamela Rogers Turner, 28, entered the plea Thursday, allowing her to avoid a trial on 28 charges of sexual battery and statutory rape.

Turner, who had taught physical education and coached girls basketball for two years at Centertown Elementary, had trouble speaking as she tried to enter her plea to four counts of sexual battery stemming from encounters at the school.

She was accused of having sex with the boy at his home and at the school, which runs from kindergarten through eighth grade, between November and January.

“I can’t even talk,” she told Circuit Court Judge Bart Stanley.

Supervised probation

After Turner is released from jail, she will be on supervised probation for the rest of an eight-year suspended sentence. The judge also ordered her to surrender her teaching certificate and said she would be registered as a child sex offender. The sentence prohibits her from profiting from the case and does not allow interviews.

District Attorney Dale Potter has said Turner lived at the boy’s house “for a brief period of time when she was moving from residence to residence.”

The mother of the teenager in the case previously described Turner as a family friend and said she hoped there would not be a trial. Potter said Thursday that was part of the reason for the plea agreement.

Turner was a college homecoming queen and basketball player who once appeared as a bikini-clad promoter for a professional wrestling match. Her husband, Chris Turner, filed for divorce in January, at the same time she was indicted.

URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8925268/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-16 07:06:42 |Display all floors

A little more about the above case ….

• Supervised probation.  After Pamela Turner is released from jail, she will be on supervised probation for the rest of an eight-year suspended sentence. The judge also ordered her to surrender her teaching certificate and said she would be registered as a child sex offender. The sentence prohibits her from profiting from the case and does not allow interviews.  

• Grand Jury Indictment (by TheSmokingGun).  Pam Turner, a gym instructor at Centertown Elementary School, was charged this week with 13 counts of statutory rape and 15 counts of sexual battery for encounters with the child, which allegedly occurred at school and in the boy's home. If convicted of the numerous felonies, Pam Turner could face decades in prison.  

• Inside her 'affair' with student, 13.  The torrid "affair" between a stunning teacher and a 13-year-old student began with innocent online chats, but ended with the teen losing his virginity and the temptress obsessed with her boy toy, the teen's best friend told the New York Post.

What apparently started as a simple text message from Turner to the 13-year-old saying "I think you're cute," ignited an illicit three-month affair during which, authorities charged, Turner and the teen had intercourse and oral sex more than a dozen times, according to the Post.  

• Teacher's sex case has town in turmoil.  There's a Pamela Turner — the sweet-tempered, grade-school teacher who is seen as a role model for students.  And there's a Pamela Turner who in her college days was the glitzy Ms. Monday Nitro of World Championship Wrestling at Spring Break festivities in 1997.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-16 07:07:47 |Display all floors

I miss Civilization ...

Also for you.

Hope to see you write.

---
Whampoa

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.