Author: spanielgirl

Friends with Chinese men [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-31 00:57:10 |Display all floors

not_me

spit spit spit spitting on you now !

better go home where u came from to get a "clean shower".
but wait, i don't think you can!
the shampoo you use is made with spit from China.
the soap you use is made with spit from China.
the deodorant you use is made with spit from China.
the detergent you use to wash the clothes you wear is made with spit from China.

oh well, i guess you can't get enough of chinese spit in your own country but came to china and this CHINAdaily forum for 100% pure unprocessed chinese spitting on ya!

LOL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-31 01:01:31 |Display all floors

hitim521

have no fear, leave the job of fucking these white trash to wittyone !

you go on with your merry business in the FLR forum !

wittyone shall use the white trashes' own language to embarassed them to the best of wittyone's abilities !

hoho !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-5 10:50:46 |Display all floors

to spanielgirl

hi there, i am interested in getting to know you :) please write me at snaub05@yahoo.com.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-6 18:11:56 |Display all floors

LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the first time in China's 5,000 Years of Great Freedom and History that a Western Girl has been interested in a chinese man..

Just wait until he spits on you....And shows you his brown pants....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, yes, yes.  not in a million years I would hear anything like that, since all white women are busy self-hating, and dating black guys, now one of their kind come to us and says she's interesting in guys from a race which is far superior to her own at both physical and mental, and she didn't even care if guys from that race wouldn't even pay slighly attention to any hordes women that are none of their kind.  rare indeed.  

Hey look, even the dead pigs are laughing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-6 18:40:20 |Display all floors

No

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"there are of course old and ugly western chicks would try to find a Chinese dude. Think about all these white females you see here...few of them are hot....the reason of coming here is pretty obvious..."

No, none of those barbarian women are even on my average list, not because they are naturally unattractive, but realistically they will never breed one silk skinned, straight hair, slender built and high intelligence female out of their being.  Why do you think all of their men are after our women? And do Chinese males care about Caucasoid she-orcs?   you tell me.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
have no fear, leave the job of fucking these white trash to wittyone !

you go on with your merry business in the FLR forum !

wittyone shall use the white trashes' own language to embarassed them to the best of wittyone's abilities !
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shame on you!! you are the first Chinaman out of billion would say you don't afriad of thoes she-apes, how low class are you!
till their pink face, hariy smelly skin getting anywhere close to you and then tell me if your body will have chemical reaction.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-7 22:03:57 |Display all floors

where'supreme ???

fuck off you retarded !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-8 16:31:16 |Display all floors

wuwentai

she is interested in Chinese men, music and travel, she didn't mention language exchange.  Are you always so snobbish and try to take advantage of people?  Or are you just retarded and don't understand what a woman wants?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.