Views: 12780|Replies: 54

Friends with Chinese men [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-30 05:08:21 |Display all floors
I am a North European 27-ear-old woman interested in China and Chinese men ;)  I'd like to go there one day. Most likely I will go to HK.

I like to play music, travel, go to gym and learn new languages. If you want to begin message exchange with me, send me a private message, and then we can mail or maybe use the MSN messenger to chat.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 12:50:13 |Display all floors

WHAT?

This is the first time in China's 5,000 Years of Great Freedom and History that a Western Girl has been interested in a chinese man..

Just wait until he spits on you....And shows you his brown pants....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 13:16:09 |Display all floors

u got kinky tastes girl

since your in to chinese men
i bet your in to dogs and monkeys too (bestiality)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 13:21:23 |Display all floors

hi

I am a Chinese man,living in Guangzhou,33-year-old. I am trying to get a chance to practise my English.I think maybe you are the best one. my e-mail address: stanw@eyou.com
    thanks a lot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 13:35:12 |Display all floors

HI

HELLO, I WONDER WHER YOU LIVE NOW? AND COULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME SOME PHOTOS OF YOU? stanw@eyou.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 15:10:09 |Display all floors

To chincgoo_k Fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck you in all kinds of manners, regardless of your gender and age.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 15:15:09 |Display all floors

Welcome to China

I am a Chinese working with a group of foreigners. I can speak English as well as a little Spanish. I am in Guangdong Province where is next to HongKong. Should you need any assistance from me, send an email to me at Xingchun573@sohu.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.