Views: 3388|Replies: 5

bendent, are you the Australian politician? you have a good fame, your ancestors [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-29 21:46:12 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 01:05:20 |Display all floors

he is coming over to China to eat 'grass and dirt' with the peasants

where he's still wiping his ass with toothpicks and hasn't been to the cities to see that the other chinese citizens are getting richer and richer, houses, cars, overseas adventures, etc....

LOL

the one and only !
another wit for today !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 11:24:46 |Display all floors

i hope so

im going back in november

hope girls arent that skinny it gives me the impression that they can only afford grass and dirt

chicks here are fat cos they are rich

anyway im a half man half woman

hey wittyone2 are u either one of xiaolifeidao/happybday/dearcharles/homeguard/timwong/shanhuang/dragonsomething69? etc

peace out

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 14:27:39 |Display all floors

bendent,if u have such bad impression to China,why did u come here?

i don't know where exactly r u from amd don't know ur country is famous for quarrelling and dirty words or not...from u,i do think what i'm thinking about is absolutely correct~~~~~~~~
if u come to our forum just with the purpose of insulting, then pls get out~~~~we feed u with grass and dirt,why r u still so dogged living in China and visiting our forum everyday?????
    so pls either watch ur mouth or get out of here~~~~
    a guy with shame wii surely know what to do then ......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 14:37:42 |Display all floors

lol angenica

im a shanghainese chick (half man half woman)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 18:18:48 |Display all floors

You just need to be fucked, notheing else, I see your desire

Bendent, a strange person like you must be longing for a big dick to enjoy the feeling of being fucked.

Then just come to Dongguan of Guangdong where I am located in to experience this.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.