Author: daydreamer66

Dear mods, please remove screen names such as chincgoo_k designed to insult Chin [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-30 14:57:27 |Display all floors

ahah ur slow

i thought everyone already knows every single chinese person  on this world is a moron and a halfman half woman how come ur still not exterminated

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 17:04:05 |Display all floors

now..ur hit with the name

and he dint miss...

take ur own medicine..!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 17:52:01 |Display all floors

Hey, watch out!

One thing I want to mention firstly is that I have been working with some Americans and other foreigners for quite a long time. We talk about everything and we are really good friends. We respect each other heartfully.

I have to say, none of them are like chincgoo_k or bendent .

I am wondering if you the above mentioned two people are defeated too much by Chinese in reality so that you feel so inbalanced and break wind all the time here?

The sense of being an enemy of Chinese gives you guys a wonderful feeling? If that is the case, just come out to fight some Chinese like me and be kicked out from the earth.

We do not like some garbage like you guys polluting here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 20:01:28 |Display all floors

Re: Dear mods, please remove screen names such as chincgoo_k designed to insult

It might just be that people using that kind of screen name are Chinese and doing it on purpose, to further antagonize the 外籍客人 on this forum.

The very fact that daydreamer66 is the plaintiff might in fact indicate that he is synonymous with that handle.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 23:57:44 |Display all floors

shrinkgoo

what i'm hearing from this forum makes me believe that all foreigners are bigotted chauvinists like you, and should be exterminated like roaches are.

LOL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-1 14:56:28 |Display all floors

Looks like the mods have performed their duty...

Confirmation from any comrade?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-2 02:49:55 |Display all floors

Ha...you are pathetic

You cry and whine about racist names?? The people that complained here are the biggest offenders around.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.