Views: 5431|Replies: 9

I'm lost my job. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-1-17 11:35:44 |Display all floors
l was lost my job, I can't believed that me lost my job.
yes, it isn't my mistakes.  but my boss just told, you don't need to come the office form tomorrow.
I said, are you joking.  But it's a ture.
i must find a job by myself.

this year, I wil not come back, because i see I have many thing to do.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-17 12:54:49 |Display all floors

Cheer up friend!

It wasn't your fault, then that was your boss's loss.

You can have a good relaxing in the holiday, and get a brand-new start in the following Monkey-year!

Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-17 14:52:01 |Display all floors

Just cheering up!

Well, I am sorry that hear that. I think you have the right and should ask why you former boss fired you and give you the reason. You can learn a lesson from it  .And if not your fault, i think it is not necessary for you to feel blue and also you have the right to ask him to make compensation for breaking the labor contract.Just cheering up. As everybody knows, life is not always rose.You can just treat it as a vacation and hunt for a new job for you at the same time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-17 15:16:05 |Display all floors

Not bad

I am sorry to hear about that, but it is not bad for you.
At first, you should make clear how long you have worked that company, and make sure how much you can get back from that company, such as contact compensation, over time job wage, fareware etc. remind you that these should be pay back legal.
Then, have a good the rest for yourself.
Try to find the another job and set up a business by yourself.
If you want to do others, take a training class and make new friends.
Have a good chance for you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-17 15:59:28 |Display all floors

cheer up!

Hei,friend,you must cheer up!

I know you are very sad now.But let's think about it in another way.Image this time as a holiday fou you to adjust your mood、body and so on.If you ,yourself ,can not straighten out from the sadness,you can not be maturer.

You had knowledge、work experience 、passion and so on .I think you can get a better job,so please don't give up!Cheer up!And I hope you'll have good luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-18 09:52:11 |Display all floors

Believe yourself

Everyone could lose jis position in our society.Sometimes,absolute fair is somewhat far from employees.If all mistake that gave rise to this matter lies in your boss,I think a necessary  talk between you should be taken.You have a legal right to get authentic reason about losing your position and earn compensation according to the contract signed between you and your former company.Don't be pessimistic at every stage of dealing the matter.If because your poor performance at your work resulted in the
aftermath,Don't be sad. A person barely makes no mistake in the process of his career development. Frustration is never the bigggest barrier that block your advance.the lose of confidence is the most terrible enemy that lets you lose the direction leading to success.Sparing some time to summarize your achievement and shortage in your former position and brew your next prospective success.
    Have a merry Spring Festival.

Monson

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-18 11:33:13 |Display all floors

the coin have two sides

it is ok.maybe it is not bad things for you.it is a new start for you. you should have a better job than the lost one.
please remember to say good bye to you boss and colleagues.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.