Views: 2023|Replies: 4

looking for friends to prove my English level [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-27 16:00:28 |Display all floors
I am a Chinese boy,I want to prove my English level ,because In these days,our company comed some foreigners ,but I can't colloquize with them freely!So I think I need to prove my English level ,that's very important。
So ,I need someone to help me ,to creat the circumstance to study English ,Who  can help me ! My MSN is :qhcheng@000700.com,thankyou  very much!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-10 13:22:06 |Display all floors

are you in beijing ?

if you are in beijing ,contant me tangswan20@hotmail,com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-10 13:22:16 |Display all floors

are you in beijing ?

if you are in beijing ,contant me tangswan20@hotmail,com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-10 13:58:58 |Display all floors

hello, free english lesson today

Looking for friends to IMPROVE MY ENGLISH ("level" is chinglish, and it is not needed here)

Because we have some foreigners visiting our company these days (the sequence of the words in a sentence are arranged in a different way than those in Chinese), and I can't COMMUNICATE (colloquize is a wierd word) with them freely.

So I need someone to help me, to creat AN ATMOSPHERE (circumstance is more like a condition, atmosphere is a better word in this context) for studying English.

I'm a Chinese and I believe that the best way to learn a language is to read a lot.  Speaking with people is important, but reading is just far more important.

Good luck,

qhcheng903
+ Send message
+ Posts: 0
+ Joined:
   2005-05-11
  looking for friends to prove my English level
I am a Chinese boy,I want to prove my English level ,because In these days,our company comed some foreigners ,but I can't colloquize with them freely!So I think I need to prove my English level ,that's very important。
So ,I need someone to help me ,to creat the circumstance to study English ,Who can help me ! My MSN is :qhcheng@000700.com,thankyou very much!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-11 00:06:28 |Display all floors

Good luck!

Hmm … “English level” is ok but in the context of what he was writing then “level” is optional.

I think qhcheng903 is trying to say “give me the chance to study English” rather than “create an atmosphere” or “circumstance”.

Anyway, the important thing is that we understood you qhcheng903. I actually think the greater challenge is speaking and listening in English rather than reading or writing. Speaking and listening happen in real-time so the challenge is much bigger.

Qhcheng903, can you introduce yourself to the new foreigners at your workplace and just talk with them and listen? It doesn’t matter how good or bad your English is, you should look for opportunities to practise and practise and practise!

Another idea is to “think in English”: so when you do things try to think of the English words and phrases in your mind, like “taking the bus to work”, “buying some clothes”, etc.

Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.