Views: 2998|Replies: 7

want to learn chinese [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-27 02:09:23 |Display all floors
hi, i am mature british (Indian) recently arrived in guangzhou. looking for some one who can teach me chinese, so that i can communicate with chinese people without any problem. in return you can share apartment with me free of charge all bill paid, also you can negociate your salary. but i am looking for some one full time, who is not commited else where. and also have ablity and cofidence to teach.

email me sidhu@hotmail.co.uk

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-27 16:52:47 |Display all floors

I do think many people can help you. But in Guangzhou, the local residents usally  communicate in a kind of local lanuage name " Yue yu".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-27 17:22:21 |Display all floors

Chinese is a beautiful language.

The following is a website to learn Chinese. Hope it can be of some help.

http://en.chinabroadcast.cn/ce_chinese/

Good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-28 10:46:47 |Display all floors

get a tutor here

www.chinesenow.net
you can find a good tutor here

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-10 13:16:54 |Display all floors

i can help you

i can help you ,but i m far from you , i m an english majored college student in beijing , i wish we would be friends ,my msn  tangswan20@hotmail.com . call me tang is ok

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-11 08:39:01 |Display all floors

It would be easy to find a tutor in GZ.

Hey,there.If you wanna find a tutor to teach you Chinese,it would be way easy,but if you want that person to share the apartment with you and work full time,i don't think it would be that easy to find one.
There are lots of students studying in Guangdong University of Foreign Studies who would like to take this job.Most of the students speak very good english.So wish you luck to find one soon.
By the way,i am one student there,so if you would like to negociate the salary and work time,please contact me by msn or email:
leehomjullie@hotmail.com
I would only like to work parttime.
Thanks and best regards.
Julie Yuan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-12 06:11:30 |Display all floors

missing sidhu

hi I'm trying to contact sidhu do you have a number or any type of address we are his family and not heard from him since mid july and are very worried cause he's gone to a place he can't speak the langage please if you know or can tell us anything please email me thank you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.