Views: 6794|Replies: 25

love over money [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-25 07:48:35 |Display all floors
well the title explains the topic and therefore is there true love with chinese girls???????????????????

let the battle commence

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-25 12:54:49 |Display all floors

True love? !

How do you define true love?  Does it mean that two lovers love each other deeply and selflessly  and no matter whatever difficulties and hardship they meet in the life, they are able to overcome the suffering? If in this case, i think true love do really exist in reality.
Money is important , however money can not replace everthing in the world. admittedly, we love one and we will wish this one to have much money, then we will have much more rich life;  no one wil refuse more money. however if we have to choose between money and love, of course we will choose love.  we can earn more money later in our life, but we can hardly find another true love in our life;  we are marring someone who is valuable to be married not someone who just has some money.  What we love is the person not the money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-25 14:18:28 |Display all floors

BULLSHIT!

let me tell you! if you still believe in true love is either you got alot of money or you ain't outta school yet. Once you or she start working you gonna see the light! NO MONEY, NO LOVE!

The song "material girl"-madonna use to crack me up, but now it never seem more real. That is the truth! She WILL choose money over you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 09:42:31 |Display all floors

so keep it up

theres go to bemore people that can give more opinions to this topic thats why its here

LOVE or money?????????

u decide u tell it how its is

no one cansee who u are or know u thats why we have this forum

so comon dont be shy give us all a clue

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 11:55:07 |Display all floors

I cannot agree with you

I'm afraid i cannot agree with your words. Although i broke up with my former bf, but not because of money. From the beginning i knew he did not own some money, and he could not buy some beautiful gifts for me, however, i felt very satisfied when we're together. i never think money is a reason for me to choose a lover. The basic requirement for me is he loved me heartedly, and he's a aspirant man, that is enough. Why money over love? i can earn money too, why should i ask him to earn a lot under great pressure? no.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-31 08:46:13 |Display all floors

comon then ladies and gals let us know how it is??????????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-31 22:55:53 |Display all floors

love and money?

I chose love when I was young.
Now I choose money. ;) and I get money.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.