Views: 3338|Replies: 5

china must stop developing because... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-22 02:29:33 |Display all floors
obviously its not going to work out do u know why because different alliances will be formed ie. india-us axis and all the asia region are already anti-china and against it i.e. japan south korea india vietnam phillipines etc so even if it becomes powerful (highly unlikely by the looks of it) the whole world will be against it (already starting) thats really bad and will only end it all for the country

on the other hand usa will not care if india becomes more powerful than them because its a democracy and relationships have been friendly at the moment and many asian countries support india and it is really powerful and has more potential

so i really strongly urge some chinese ppl to think this through instead of ppursuing for lost glory etc even at the expense of being poor because the future will indeed look very negative for china it just doesnt have the tactics usa or india have to win the world

i dunno why but maybe because of  the border issues with countries which gives it a bad image or the type of govt im sure usa sees it as a rival because of its communism and holding different values to it not because of economical and military reasons because china is far off from usas and also india is becoming powerful too usa doesnt care about it which shows the main thing is the political system difference and the fact that china not as strong an ally to usa or something

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-22 07:28:15 |Display all floors

Pure nonsense. What kind of divel is that?

Learn to write!  All these unsupported generalization from the mind of a lazy thinker!  China and India will work together, despite US influences.  I got to wonder about some of these posters, whether they are truly that clueless.  Probably just some troll!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-22 09:01:56 |Display all floors

You could at least make it believable

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-24 00:46:57 |Display all floors

IM SCARED ARE U

USA THINKS CHINA IS LIKE IRAQ...THEREFORE IT IS NOT AFFRAID OR SCARED OF IT AT ALL IT WILL ATTACK IT ANYTIME IF THERE WASNT ALL THIS ECONOMIC AND INVESTMENT TIED TOGETHER

THE FACT THEY ARE CONJURING UP THIS THREAT THEORY IS NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED AS SOME PPL THINK BUT BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THAT THROUGHOUT HISTORY AS A PREEMPTIVE ACTION TO MAINTAIN POWER AND DRIVE FEAR AMONG ITS 'ENEMIES' AND IT IS DOIN IT TO CHINA RIGHT NOW. THEY KNOW FROM THE BOTTOM OF THEIR HEART THAT CHINA IS JUST ANOTHER IRAQ OR WORSE EVEN THO CHINA IS MUCH BIGGER THAN IRAQ.

THATS ONLY WHAT I BELIEVE THEY THINK CHINA IS REALLY WEAK WHEN FIGHTING EVEN EASIER TO DEFEAT THAN IRAQ OR VIETNAM AND THIS IS WHATS MAKES ME SCARED

THE ONE THAT SUFFERES IN THE END IS OVERSEAS CHINESE LIVING IN UK, USA, JAPAN, FRANCE, GERMANY, AUSTRALIA (ALL WILL BE USA ALLIES) ETC BECAUSE WE ARE THE ONES GOING TO BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AND LOOKED DOWN UPON

SO THE QUESTION IS WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT/ WE KNOW THEY ARE NOT SCARED OF ATTACKING AND WE ARE JUST TOO WEAK MILITARILY SO THE ONLY WAY TO KEEP CONDITIONS AS IT IS NOW IS ONLY THROUGH THIS ECONOMIC KIND OF TIE TO PREVENT WAR LIKE SITUTATION

I HOPE I AS A CHINESE PERSON DONT DIE EVENTUALLY FROM USA'S NUKES (EVEN THO W/O NUKES THEY WILL ABLE TO WIN)

THIS IS HOW THEY PROJECT INTIMIDATION AND FEAR AND ONLY ANOTHER MAO ZE DONG CAN PREVENT THEM FROM ATTEMPTING TO INVADE CHINA BUT IM AFRAID THE FUTURE IS GRIM FOR CHINA COS THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER MAO ZE DONG AS EVERY POLITICIANS IN CHINA NOW HAS BECOME WUSSIES

SORRY FOR CAPITAL LETTERS IM SCARED FOR CHINESE PPL AT HOME AND ALL AROUND THE WORLD

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-24 00:48:59 |Display all floors

IM SCARED ARE U

USA THINKS CHINA IS LIKE IRAQ...THEREFORE IT IS NOT AFFRAID OR SCARED OF IT AT ALL IT WILL ATTACK IT ANYTIME IF THERE WASNT ALL THIS ECONOMIC AND INVESTMENT TIED TOGETHER

THE FACT THEY ARE CONJURING UP THIS THREAT THEORY IS NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED AS SOME PPL THINK BUT BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THAT THROUGHOUT HISTORY AS A PREEMPTIVE ACTION TO MAINTAIN POWER AND DRIVE FEAR AMONG ITS 'ENEMIES' AND IT IS DOIN IT TO CHINA RIGHT NOW. THEY KNOW FROM THE BOTTOM OF THEIR HEART THAT CHINA IS JUST ANOTHER IRAQ OR WORSE EVEN THO CHINA IS MUCH BIGGER THAN IRAQ.

THATS ONLY WHAT I BELIEVE THEY THINK CHINA IS REALLY WEAK WHEN FIGHTING EVEN EASIER TO DEFEAT THAN IRAQ OR VIETNAM AND THIS IS WHATS MAKES ME SCARED

THE ONE THAT SUFFERS IN THE END IS OVERSEAS CHINESE LIVING IN UK, USA, JAPAN, FRANCE, GERMANY, AUSTRALIA (ALL WILL BE USA ALLIES) ETC BECAUSE WE ARE THE ONES GOING TO BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AND LOOKED DOWN UPON

SO THE QUESTION IS WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT/ WE KNOW THEY ARE NOT SCARED OF ATTACKING AND WE ARE JUST TOO WEAK MILITARILY SO THE ONLY WAY TO KEEP CONDITIONS AS IT IS NOW IS ONLY THROUGH THIS ECONOMIC KIND OF TIE TO PREVENT WAR LIKE SITUTATION

I HOPE I AS A CHINESE PERSON DONT DIE EVENTUALLY FROM USA'S NUKES (EVEN THO W/O NUKES THEY WILL ABLE TO WIN)

THIS IS HOW THEY PROJECT INTIMIDATION AND FEAR AND ONLY ANOTHER M.AO ZE DONG CAN PREVENT THEM FROM ATTEMPTING TO INVADE CHINA BUT IM AFRAID THE FUTURE IS GRIM FOR CHINA COS THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER M.AO ZE DONG AS EVERY POLITICIANS IN CHINA NOW HAS BECOME WUSSIES

SORRY FOR CAPITAL LETTERS IM SCARED FOR CHINESE PPL AT HOME AND ALL AROUND THE WORLD

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-24 06:14:17 |Display all floors

i didn't

KNOW THAT SO MANY NATIONS HATED CHINA and i'm not chinese by the way... but i knew many hated japan and america

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.