Views: 2399|Replies: 5

1 European in Qingdao [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-20 17:06:44 |Display all floors
Nihao! I am trying to meet people in Qingdao. I am european from Belgium. I will travel there soon for a long time. Is there anyone who can tell me how is the city, life, cultur, ...
Cu soon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-20 18:43:10 |Display all floors

HI

Qingdao is in the east of China's Shandong province. I am from other city of Shandong province. I visited there severl times before and have some good friends there.

I have a very good friend work in Qingdao Haitian Hotel. She can speak very good English as me : -P  If you want plan to travel there. If you want to live in hotel. I could ask her to help you in Qingdao.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

ASSDMM(an shi shan dong mei mei)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-20 18:48:27 |Display all floors

watch your pockets 'demande'

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-20 19:43:47 |Display all floors

Re, watch your pockets 'demande'

I am not living in Qingdao. So I just offer him information for his consideration. Furthermore, Qingdao Haitian Hotel is a five star hotel face the sea. Do you think who can cheat him?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-22 19:08:34 |Display all floors

Welcome to qingdao~

Hey, I guess this website will tell u more about my homecity. This is a website especially for expats living in qingdao. Good luck! www.myredstar.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-22 19:33:44 |Display all floors

I've just returned from a trip to Qingdao, we lived in a hotel facing the sea. Qingdao is such a beautiful city with cool air, soothing sea and a much smaller population than Beijing. Many of the archetecture is German style.
We had about 10 of us. We went to the beach every evening, swimmed in the sea. I am not a brave one. One evening the wave was so big, it frightenend me so much and made me even think about the ‘Titantic'and I got out of it a few minutes after.
We spent 4 days there. I don't really get a tan.

I've been thinking about writing a small essay about my trip since I came back but just a little lazy and busy. That's all I would write.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.