Views: 4109|Replies: 8

lalala [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-18 01:30:09 |Display all floors
lalala

[ Last edited by lucykimi at 2009-5-2 12:19 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-18 10:00:13 |Display all floors

why u think like that?

why a girl in the city can't fall in love with a guy from the countryside?what's wrong with their reationship? as long as they are in love and feel happy,i can't see there is anything wrong with their status.people from the countryside won't be worse than anybody.well,i do have to admit that there might be some poor. pathetic and low-educated people in the countryside,but i do believe they also have golden minds and good hearts.so i really can't get why u look down upon your best friend's bf.there must be something which attracts your best friend.otherwise i don't think she would love him ot would like to be with him.as she is your best friend,why don't you respect her and listen to her? aren't respect and understanding the most important factors in friendship?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-18 10:07:00 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-18 10:55:31 |Display all floors

You look donw upon her bf?

Well,I guess it was the basic reason of your broken friendship.If someone looks down upon your bf,can you get along with him/her well?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-18 11:16:30 |Display all floors

fair enough

lucykimi cares about her friend and wants her to have a good life...or married life that is.

it's just a matter of opinion and she might be right or wrong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-18 13:07:58 |Display all floors

because countryside chinese guys treat women really bad

ur the typical shanghainese chick ahahh u think like my mum

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-18 14:47:00 |Display all floors

hehe

lalala

[ Last edited by lucykimi at 2009-5-2 12:19 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.