Author: lucykimi

lalala [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-21 14:43:17 |Display all floors

Maybe there are some radical.Hope the author don't angry.

Dear shanghaiese girl.I am afraid I can't agree with your opinion.everyone in the world has the equal rights to love and be loved.no matter where they come from.in my memory.boys from countryside is not worse than those from city.even some of them do somethings better than urban boys.shanghai as a world famous city.not just because it's an economic and financial centre of china.the reason is many capable persons stay here and boost the development of shanghai.please notice that most of them are not shanghaiese.I must say when I read over this article.I feel sad for shanghai.maybe the ancestor of shanghaiese is not from countryside.also maybe from several centurys ago.shanghai is a city.who give you the rights to look down upon others.just because you have money.strange phenomenon!
    Ok.the above words is radical.Iet's return the topic.about friendship.I hope your best friend and you can get well with each other as before.it's a problem between you two girls.give your friends more tolerance if possible.I think she know what you said is just want her to lead a good life in the future.a bit private room and a little time should be given to her.maybe sometimes it's not because both of you lack common point.but bacause no communications are made.
     I also pray for the concept of freedom and humanity can seed in everybody's heart.never forget hundred years ago .the foreigher look down upon chinese people.said they like dispersed sands.if today's compatriots despise ourselves.what we can say?
     the reputation of shanghai is created by all chinese people.please all urban residents give your mercy to chinese farmers if possible.at least.regarding them with a normal heart without discrimination.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-21 23:47:49 |Display all floors

farmers?

here's what farmers do regardless of gender and age in China:

spit
throw garbage everywhere
smoke
rob people in broad daylight
pick their nose openly in public and wipe it everywhere
cross the streets when a car is only a few meters about to hit them
etc....

100% farmers do these things, but of course city people do these things too i've seen...

what the hell you want a farmer for ???!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.