Why America can't win wars. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-17 08:16:16 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-17 08:25:43 |Display all floors

Simple: they have NO moral of the war

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-17 12:07:40 |Display all floors

because they think their 'enemy' is just another soviet union, japan, germany du

they like long distant killing dropping a few of their sophisticated bombs on innocent civilians and cities and will go chicken when fighting close up cos they are cowards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-18 16:09:14 |Display all floors

HaHaHa

This is first time i've been to this forum and all I can say is wow!  Americans are cowards?  Good one.  Hey, didn't China declare war on Vietnam a few years after the US did?  What was the result?  If my memory serves me right, China has been bullied by one nation or the other for the last 150 years or so.  Damn, you get a little money in your pocket, and you think you know everything.....
Listen, I know the war in Iraq is wrong, but don't ever say that these young men and women are cowards.  Besides, anybody who isn't afraid of war is just plain crazy (ie: suicide bombers).  All I'm saaying is why don't you place the blame where it should be, now that would be a refreshing change.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-18 16:49:57 |Display all floors

oh yeah

try stopping me ... americans are cowards cowards cowards forever was still is and forever will mwhahahaha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-19 06:18:34 |Display all floors

heh

says the obscure coward hiding in the anonymity of cyberspace.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-19 07:57:08 |Display all floors

Reply: HaHaHa

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.