Views: 6666|Replies: 19

Is there anybody who can cure my broken heart... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-13 22:50:48 |Display all floors
i'm a korean who love china very much, so i decided to do my business in china and moved last year.
but you know, i'm a foreigner so it's neccessary thing to feel lonely in other country.
so i started to love a chinese girl friend.
when i started to love with her i said the end of love is to start another love. at that time she suffered very hard to her exboyfriend.
but finally she decided and we start to love each other, and i was very happy that i can do everything in china. my work also goes well because of my confidence.
but last week suddenly she said to me separation. i didn't know why?
she explained that i'm a foreigner and also lots of different cutural basic she couldn't decide to marry me. but the real reason was she has new boyfriend, ironically he is a taiwanese.
i don't know between taiwan and china political or cultural differencies, but only same race.
she has several experiences like this before met me, and eventhough when we met she also said to her exboyfriend..but now she said it to me...
Actually, not chinese girl but so much lovely girl so i fell in love with her very deeply. I've never met like her with whom i fall in love at one sight.
now many things are confused in my mind and i don't know what should i have to do from now on.
maybe it's very hard to overcome, but i have to do...
i really dreamed wonderful life in china...

From a heart broken man in GZ

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-13 22:57:28 |Display all floors

Catch her!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-13 23:04:27 |Display all floors

Catch her!

Go out and get her! Catch her!
Hey,man.come on!! If you like her so much.Don't let her slip in your life. Tell her:" you are the only one who I care.And you are the only one who I love at first sight."Move her by your true action.Dont sit down at the PC.Call her!tell her!If you can't seize this chance,then equals you will lost her forever.
Adidas's motto------ impossible is nothing!!
I have told to myself when I had interview in UK Virgin airline!!
Catch her try your best!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-14 04:21:21 |Display all floors

Take it like a man

Hey buddy,

Getting hurt happens to everyone. It is better to have a broken heart now and suffer from a divorce later on in life. So my advice is to suck it up and move on. This happens to every one sooner or later. The trick is to get over it. It is ok to feel bad but it will pass. You will find a nice girl who loves you for who you are. Do not look back but move forward. In regards to the comments about chasing her, listen, if she leaves you once she'll leave you again. Look for a woman who will stick by you when things are good and bad and just not good. Then you will have a companion for life. Best of luck to you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-14 04:29:12 |Display all floors

Broken heart

Dear Maladie,

If the young lady is not interested, then you're wasting your time.  If she doesn't love you, then it'll never work.   There are other young ladies out there; it's easier said than done, but grit your teeth and move on;  good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-14 09:41:48 |Display all floors

let gone be gone

Life is still on-going , let gone be gone. Love should be based on contribution from both sides , if you persist unilaterally , you'll get much hurt .Your Miss Right will appear sooner or later , actually in China first-sight-love is too romantic to be reliable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-14 11:45:59 |Display all floors

never believe first-sight love

yes, i never believe first-sight love.it's really too hard to trust the one you absolutely don't know.
love includes not only the feeling but also the responsibility.
man,try to find a decent girl,in China,there are many decent girls.and i think you can find one.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.