Views: 8297|Replies: 27

Are Americans any different from terrorists? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-12 18:15:36 |Display all floors
Definition
terrorism
noun [U]
(threats of) violent action for political purposes:

In other, words to wage war or threaten war, to force another country or person to accept your ideals? Am I just dreaming or has America been doing this for the past 40 years or so?

The biggest hypocrisy of all is that they are doing this in the name of democracy!

They say they are different from terrorists? How so? They still kill, in the hundreds of thousands, in the name of democracy and this is the biggest hypocrisy.

What is the difference between al Qaeda and America? They both push their ideology through war. Now some say Iraq was invaded as self defense. How so? No WMDs and no links to al Qaeda. If Iraq posed a danger to the USA why has the story for war been changed so many times? You all know the propaganda spin no need for me to repeat it again and again.

People say that al Qaeda’s members are terrorists because they behead people and bomb civilians. American soldiers do similar actions; just there is a large difference of technology. Al Qaeda uses suicide bombers and knifes. America uses stealth bombers, machine guns, tanks, cluster bombs, nukes (if they feel desperate) and so on. American and al Qaeda made bombs blow innocent victims to pieces. You have all seen the pictures on the net and TV.

There is no difference between America and al Qaeda. Both have the same goal, which is to terrorize people into abiding them, their values, their ideals or political beliefs. I hope there is no person who reads this and supports al Qaeda or America's current policies of terrorizing the world. Remember Dubya’s quote, ‘You are with us or against us’.

A message to all you other terrorists reading this, burn in hell! This includes anyone who has in the past terrorized the weaker, and you know who you are.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-12 18:22:10 |Display all floors

Amen to that

I am all ditto-heads, finalthought !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-12 22:27:01 |Display all floors

shame on the usa

Using the pretense of US democracy,they committed a crime ,trampled the real democracy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-13 01:59:59 |Display all floors

Democracy is a joke...

US government is the biggest joker...they are different from terrorist! definitly unique! they would come to your country, bomb your parliment, arrest your president, rape the women and declaire: we are helping this country....what da fXXX?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-13 02:31:17 |Display all floors

Finalthought - my view ...

'There is no difference between America and al Qaeda'

Umm ... no, no.

I think one is more clever than the other ....

---
Whampoa

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-13 13:23:52 |Display all floors

America is an Imperialist terrorist nation

This is what mister Dubya had to say...

"See, free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction." George W. Bush, Milwaukee, Wis., Oct. 3, 2003

Perhaps Dubya forgot that America has the largest quantity of nuclear weapons in this solar system.

This is typical propaganda of a Imperialist and terrorist nation!

I have nothing else to add on that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-13 13:56:51 |Display all floors

deletion due to repetiton

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.