Views: 13493|Replies: 72

My diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-10 17:29:32 |Display all floors
Sunday                       July 10th                               No sun but kinda warm

wash my clothes,  cleaned house just like my to-do-list i made in the morning. got a call from marc, as usual we talk this and that, nothing really important or special.

had brunch with monica in the small restaurant we sometimes visit. will do some shopping later buying some hair stuff, shower stuff. feel a bit better about monica today because at least she didn't made me spend money on her ;p

dear myself, enjoy the rest of the day, have a great start tomorrow

Sg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-10 17:44:49 |Display all floors

hi

enjoy yourself

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-10 22:06:22 |Display all floors

blogs

you can get a blog on 20six.co.uk instead of putting it on here

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-11 21:45:47 |Display all floors

Monday 9:35pm cool after rained

kinda free at daytime in the office maybe because my boss was away due to business trip. i should fill it up tomorrow

just enjoyed a nice dinner and great leisure in a cool restaurant i and monica explored yesterday. a very open and relaxing american style, lots of funny stuff. two owners, johnson and another shanghai couple, johnson is increadiably smart, learned 3 games from him and i made it but monica couldn't anyway make it. played table football with other 3 persons, it was great fun

shower and sleep tight,  me and the world!

Jg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-11 22:27:50 |Display all floors

I wonder ...

Is there a point to this thread?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-12 17:15:49 |Display all floors

Tuesday 5:12 Cool Wether no sun

just off work but i am still in office waiting for my german class. another quite dull day. last night, marc talked with me for 1.5 hours in the phone, i finally dropped some tears coz i told him sometimes i think this is not life i want. he asked me to move, i said i would be rational that i would give myself another half year to stick to my current life.

Jg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-13 18:11:50 |Display all floors

Wed. Cool

Spent a much better day today. In the morning, worked a lot. in the afternoon attended a secretary workshop, god damn it, a fresh graduated student was the trainer even i was training officer in sheraton hotels just because my boss is not powerful.  sighing, how can i  be happy though people always see my big smile in the company and in some pics, i am just very good at modeling in front of camera. i am trying hard to be happy and positive though

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.