Views: 13999|Replies: 41

London bombing. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-8 10:13:53 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-8 10:33:05 |Display all floors

IRA?

Few months ago, the IRA warned that they could take up arms again. Could this be it too?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-8 10:45:59 |Display all floors

multi-polar world

Do you think the terrorists care anything about your multi-polar world? Yes China has problems in the NW but if you think it is just about be separate than you are very naive.
Taiwan wants to be separate but I see no such bombings. Hong Kong wants to b separate but I see no terror.
It is not about being separate but about being dominant. The only way the terrorists see the world is through their eyes. To make the world and it's people subject to their way of thinking.
Your logic is sickening. For your fight is just yet the West is Unjust. Can you hear yourself? We are talking about people that would plant a bomb and kill children, women and men that are innocent. They use this weapon to spread terror to the people. I wonder what the terrorists think of a godless country like China? Perhaps the terrorists think they are helping China in the NW.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-8 11:09:48 |Display all floors

Brutal

I agree with this guy ^

Do you think that China's treatment of the Uighurs makes it an Islamic favourite?

You are merely in the eye of the storm...that's why it's calm.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-8 11:11:18 |Display all floors

The only way the terrorists see the world is through their eyes.

True. Terrorist organizations such as Al-Qaeda have no interest in dispute-resolution through open dialogue even if proper venues are provided. Their only goal is to disrupt established global order and impose their brand of ethnic isolationism through force.  

Now is not the time to somehow shift the blame to the foreign policies of Great Britain. After all, the premeditated killing of innocent civilians is inexcusable under any circumstances.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-8 11:19:53 |Display all floors

I think it is not the IRA

I think it's not the IRA because the IRA usually gives plenty of warning so that police can clear an area, and they use code numbers, like PIN numbers we use at ATMs, to authenticate their warnings.  So I guess an IRA call would arrive at an assigned phone number and they would use a PIN and then state the location and time.  Then the police would scurry to clear the area before the bomb went off.

I think there was also a time when the IRA would use the same process to que up the ambulances.  So if you were a shop owner and a few ambulances appeared half a block away, then there would be some moments of pyschological discomfort while acting calm but awaiting further word from the police to clear out.  Then maybe the ambulances would receive word to return to base.  Or not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-8 12:46:09 |Display all floors

You guys are all guessing!!!!!

Look at the facts, wait for "non fabricated" facts and decide what could have happened?

Let's wait for more facts to surface.

Remember the show "Initial-D" - the "monster" is in the "Impulsive emperor".....

Remember, the "source of such large scale bombing" must be
(1) Funds
(2) Source of secure supply of explosives
(3) the supply of "Indoctrinated operatives" - like "Chanting Christian, Moslems etc. "
(4) What happen to the CCTV, security sweeps by the "Alerted" British Rail security. Afterall "War on Terrorism" is such a "hoopla event"
(5) How come there is a "NEW AL QAEDA in Europe".

We should not be "tricked" or "mislead" By governments to war - like "911" - "catch eyeball" and provide "ammo" for the illegal invasion of Iraq to secure the Persian Gulf - oil supply.

could it be just "REVENGE"?

Mmmmmmm

fm Gd.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.