Author: weilong

true fascist society....??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-14 02:02:42 |Display all floors

to fish guy

the 'world' (do u mean up themselves developed countries including ur own) fears china? huh, why wouldnt they?... cos we are gonna overtake them? and yes china does steal military and other technology from developed countries and boy are their tactics smart...too bad tho ur country developed so fast...it only gives china a short cut and the good thing is u and these countries CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT except rantling on about it on this site, while we suck the life blood out of ya

the 'world' fears china = china is winning its a good thing so keep those criticisms coming

at least we are not as 'hated' (of course by up themselves developed countries who fear loss in power) compared to ur country dude

and as for china building up military is a good thing to counter all ur threats i urge the govt keep up and expand as fast as possible and i suppose ur country has an ohhh so peaceful military that isnt expanding to contain chinas military power, attacking iraq, stealing oil?...hypocrite

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-15 10:29:30 |Display all floors

it only gives china a short cut and the good thing is u and these countries CANT

Remember little grasshopper...there are no short cuts in Life.

True, China can steal and lie at will, and for the short time China will benefit, but Karma tells you and me, that what goes around comes around.
You can justify it all you like. But sooner or later it will come back to make China fall.
You can not teach the Chinese people to steal and lie against foreigners and think that it will not affect your very own society. Yes for now it is only against the West, but this disease will spread internally to China.
You get ahead by being honest and working hard. Don't be a shooting star China and only light the sky up for a moment. Teach your children right from wrong and only then when you become grand parents will China still be shining bright.

Confucius say:
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-15 17:24:41 |Display all floors

lol fish i know that

i jsut said that to piss u off

there isnt going to be any comign around cos china wont become powerful u can just see where it is going at the moment iit is already falling

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-16 10:48:47 |Display all floors

Not pissed off but feel sad for China

"Warner Bros. to sell cut-rate DVDs in China to fight piracy

(25 February 2005) Warner Bros. Entertainment will release more than 125 movies on DVD in China at prices comparative to those of pirated copies as the movie studio seeks to stem losses from bootlegs.   

Warner Bros., a unit of Time Warner Inc., said it will take its battle against piracy of films and music to the front lines by selling cut-rate DVDs in China to compete on the counterfeiters?home turf, The Associated Press reported Thursday.

The company will sell basic DVDs, to be available shortly after a film抯 theatrical release, in China for as little as 22 yuan (US$2.65), the report said.

Warner Home Video, a subsidiary of Warner Brothers, on Thursday announced it has set up a joint venture with China Audio and Video Publishing House to distribute and rent DVDs and VCDs in the country.

The Shanghai-based joint venture aims to build a nationwide distribution network by the end of the year, China Central Television reported the same day.

揑t抯 pretty daunting going into that market to release a legitimate product,?said Warner Bros. chairman and chief executive Barry Meyer, as quoted by a report in Wednesday抯 Wall Street Journal.

揃ut we really think if we can get in there, we can be a part of the solution and not the problem.?

With estimated losses in the hundreds of billions of dollars from piracy, U.S. music, movie and software industries have called for Washington to begin legal action against China at the World Trade Organization."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-16 13:42:30 |Display all floors

iluv2fish, you have been here some time now. You still post as you did when you first came here though, that makes you something of a stereotype. Maybe you hadn't noticed.

Human nature is the same the world over, and governments will do what governments will do. The US is not perfect, and China is not pure evil.

After reading your posts, I get the impression you do seem to think that.

I don't think it, because human nature is the same the world over; a combination of good and evil.

The most important task of any government is to see to it that its citizenry prospers. China has to some degree, and is to some degree, making sure its  citizens prosper, so it does some good and is not pure evil.

I don't think you think China is pure evil, but anyone not from the US, and particulary from China, gets the impression you feel the US to be God's chosen country, and China that of the Devil. I don't think it, because human nature is the same the world over, and in both countries systems are in place to see to it that human nature can express itself.  

Who made up all the rules
We follow them like fools
Believe them to be true
Don't care to think them through

I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry it's like this
I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry we do this

And it's ironic too
Coz what we tend to do
Is act on what they say
And then it is that way

I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry it's like this
I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry we do this

Who are they
where are they
how can they possibly
know all this
Who are they
where are they
how can they possibly
know all this

Do you see what I see
Why do we live like this
Is it because it's true
that ignorance is bliss

Who are they
where are they
how do they
know all this
I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry it's like this

Do you see what I see
Why do we live like this
Is it because it's true
that ignorance is bliss

who are they
where are they
how can they
know all this
And I'm sorry so sorry
I'm sorry we do this

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-17 02:22:44 |Display all floors

"and China is not pure evil"

Cool poem. Thank you for that.

If you have not noticed this forum is 90% anti-USA, 90% anti-Bush, and 90% anti-West.

It is the Chinese formites that throw the stones at the USA. It is the Chinese formites that aid and abet the terrorists. It is the Chinese formites that predict doom and gloom for the USA....I merely counter this offensive.

I hold the mirror up to China to show that yes...they are like us and we are all like each other. Do you think they are getting it? I hope that I could post some stuff (most will be blocked) about China and the Chinese government to reflect this. It seems that some in China thinks that the USA is the devil and China is pure. I shine the truth on them.

There are none pure...no not one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-17 02:33:54 |Display all floors

I love the Chinese people...

it is the Chinese government I hate.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.