Author: ljw_4444

does long distance work? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-16 10:22:30 |Display all floors

If you believe it workes ... it workes!

Long distance love.. sounds very romantic !
But the romantic takes risk. Are you full convince anything her told to your before ? If the answer is not ...  I think you will lost her ! So does she !
A number of chinese grils would like to find a foreigner as boyfriend even husband , they gotta different purpose . But I believe they have been made every effort when fell in love with someone . Maybe something happend between them , so they broken up ! As the survey : it related to confidence!
Love isn't just a love , it's bring a ton of burden including respect each other , consideration and responsibility ! So .... just do everything for her you can !And love need prove !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-16 17:09:33 |Display all floors

there's beauty derived from distance

As a Chinese saying goes: Beauty derives from distance,  long distance could test out true love, which proves true on some of my friends . But per understanding of complicated society angle , too long not being together will be a bit problematic for stable relationship. So distance is not single issue, you have to take care of time issue, just my personal view :-)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-16 17:31:32 |Display all floors

ljw_4444

Long Distance romance can work. I think it stands a great er chance if  you are waiting for a woman. Women are more involved in a relationship than a man would be.

Stay in verbal contact with one another. Phone cards are cheap today.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-17 09:20:01 |Display all floors

well again thank you

well again thank you for your advice please more

maybe some dont want to write

but they really do not know ow much i love my gf

some may think godamn bbc

welll you are all wrong cos u may not understand my feelings for my gf

so please more advice

bad and good

it all helps

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-18 23:15:20 |Display all floors

well comon all

well comon all u people i am sure u have something to put in this topic

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-20 01:05:02 |Display all floors

comon

its not only for my personal understanding but for many other people who may have the same problem as i do so.

it would be nice

cos i have had 333 people read my article but little has contributed so comon folks lets all speak our minds

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-20 11:25:06 |Display all floors

nah, it doesnt

so dont even believe in long distance relationship .ha

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.