Author: ljw_4444

does long distance work? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-14 13:39:08 |Display all floors

seek your love bravely

if you love each other deep,please don't give up at any time for any reason.
In the world, not every person can find his or her lover.
Maybe a person will never find a right one all his or her life.
So you are a happy couple now . Please don't let the happiness leave.
I believe that as long as there is love between you, every problem can be solved. As long as you can insist on your opinion, long distance is not a problem.
Many people perhaps stay together every day, but their hearts may be away from each other. so you can see long distance is not an excuse.
Just seek your love bravely and don't regret in the future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-20 18:11:56 |Display all floors

i hope so

long time no leave a post hope u can continue this topic for me as i am still lost in love

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-20 20:01:21 |Display all floors

wel..

are you kidding with me? you are in uk, and she is in france..u think its called long distance??....thts short distance for god sake!!!.....

good luck anyways...to me...i can never stand long distance relation..tht sucks...i need someone physically here wiht me, sharing the good and bad time with me...even there is email, phone, webcam, still...he cant be here when i need him most, v.v.!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.