Author: thelaststraw

why don't you japanese ppl understand? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-21 00:24:33 |Display all floors

Bendent

Hi,
Well, to tell you the truth i have never considered China as a poor country .....
I know better than that.
I know that the government tries to do a lot to help and develop the poorest regions of China,  this is why I am so upset that because there is so much corruption, most of the money goes in the pocket of some fat people in the administration and no to thoses it was suppose to go....
I wish good luck from the bottom of my heart to Mr Hu Jintao, as he said that one of his main fights will be against corruption.

I would not wish China to become like the US as it is not to my thinking the best thing that can happen to a country : High unemployment rate, factories relocated to.....China or India, high crime level and so on....

As I said in another post, I believe China will find its own way of development both modern and adapted to what chinese are.
I agree with you : it takes time and especially with so many people, such a vast country and let's not forget 56 minorities living together.

So you see ??? For once we agree together....

Bye

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-21 00:35:18 |Display all floors

Bendent

Hi,
Well, to tell you the truth i have never considered China as a poor country .....
I know better than that.
I know that the government tries to do a lot to help and develop the poorest regions of China,  this is why I am so upset that because there is so much corruption, most of the money goes in the pocket of some fat people in the administration and no to thoses it was suppose to go....
I wish good luck from the bottom of my heart to Mr Hu Jintao, as he said that one of his main fights will be against corruption.

I would not wish China to become like the US as it is not to my thinking the best thing that can happen to a country : High unemployment rate, factories relocated to.....China or India, high crime level and so on....

As I said in another post, I believe China will find its own way of development both modern and adapted to what chinese are.
I agree with you : it takes time and especially with so many people, such a vast country and let's not forget 56 minorities living together.

So you see ??? For once we agree together....

Bye

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.