Views: 1756|Replies: 2

true love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-28 18:32:01 |Display all floors
does this meanin exsist

although i have a chinese background i am distugsted that i barley know my own real culture

the path to explore has just started for me and all the best to you 100 percent chinese people out there

my topic of today is true love but with an angle

like many may have read before i have a girlfriend but we will be living in different countries to explore whether we r compatable?

so then being i know how much i love this person but yet she is right.
we do need to find that real trust in our relationship

then concluding this topic i have worked in france for 2 years and i have had many lovers in the past starting from 16 but not one has been serious as this gf i have now .

my previous lovers have all been and gone but without hate because i was young and we all wanted to play the same game but now i have found my true love i would like some opinions on this 2 questions

can me and my gf make this work but its mostly me trying to keep together i do not know what she may think in the future

2nd
i have been in france for 2 years and have witnessed so many chinese girls who use there current bf to get a better position in life =money etc etc.

i am no racist because when i speak these words u all know it exsists whether in uk france or china

but i have never seen uk gf play a man for what he has. not to this extent

so please contribute and let us all gain a little insight for why they do this and how lonf they can do this

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-28 23:01:04 |Display all floors

outlook on this...

"who uses who" is  common phenomenon everywhre..

men or women are no different..

when u say true love fella..it has to be selfless i believe..either u lose or win in the end..

that is what one often sees around...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-28 23:07:37 |Display all floors

Some thoughts

You mentioned that the balance of the relationship is that you have to try harder to keep it running. In a good relationship, both parties must try hard on an equal basis to keep the relationship running. If it is one-sided, then it can only lead to a broken heart and bitterness.

I think that quite a lot of people from less wealthy countries do look up to people from wealthier nations. Sometimes you cannot blame them as they have not experienced better. You have to be careful. If you think this girl is the one then go for it. In years to come it may or may not work out but you have to cross that bridge when it comes.

Does she share the same goals and ideals as you? If so, then it's a good sign that the relationship will be stronger.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.