Author: bendent

hey come here chinese ppl [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-3 16:58:28 |Display all floors

aglg

as ive already said chinese ppl and non chinese ppl think differently on certain issues different ways in governing the country and even if some non-chinese ppl think its crap and theirs better then thats ur prob u have a superiority complex ull never understand

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-4 20:45:21 |Display all floors

The hollow Swede.

You are arguing against yourself do you know? You say you are for freedom and choice and then you accuse us of having the gall to made choices. China has experienced the Western form of ' democracy ' for 150 years. Those were the years of shame and oppression when eight-nation expeditionary forces from Europe , Russia and Japan , ran amok all over China. We have tasted the ' justice ' of enforced opium sale to weaken our nation. We have learnt the benefit of ' liberty ' when foreigners could rape and kill our citizens on Chinese soil and yet escape Chinese justice. We do know well such ' democracy ' and we will remember for a long time to come.

So please do away with this ' holier than thou ' attitude and drop that megaphone diplomacy . We have paid a huge price in defeating the colonialists and we have chosen our system of government. This system has delivered stability and all the basic human rights; the right to live a peaceful life , the right to food, shelter, education, medicine and social security. The people are grateful and we would defend the Motherland who has provided these things to us. My advice to you is still thanks but no thanks. You run Sweden your way and you leave us to run it our way. This manufactured and pretend concern is neither valid not welcomed.

As to the demonstrations against the on going bad behaviour of the Japanese, NO one was hurt or killed.Windows were smashed and eggs were thrown. This would pale into insignificance even compared to a normal week-end soccer hooliganism in Europe. So again be a little more objective  and refrain yourself from these hyperbole. They leave huge holes in your credibilty and thus the hollow man label

I personally do not appreciate the ' f ' word on your July 1 post. It is uncalled for and very un-Swedish.

Confucius said "  Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely ' The colonial days are long past my good man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-5 11:59:55 |Display all floors

Re: The hollow Swede.

mengzhi wrote: "We have paid a huge price in defeating the colonialists and we have chosen our system of government."

When did you choose government? I may be wrong, but I am pretty sure it was imposed upon you.

mengzhi wrote: "This system has delivered stability and all the basic human rights; the right to live a peaceful life , the right to food, shelter, education, medicine and social security."

Well, I'll tell you a state secret: if you are sick in China and you have no money, you are left to die. The government will not come to your rescue. Every hospital will refuse to treat you before you pay the bill.

I tell you another state secret: if you have no food and you have no money, the Chinese state will give you neither money nor food. You will have to do as the beggars, hit the street and hope for the best.

And yet another state secret: if you have no money, you can kiss education good-bye. This goes for elementary school as well as higher education.

So much for social security in China. There IS NO social security in China.

Besides all these human rights, that do not exist in China, you also have no other human rights, such as the right to freely state your opinion, the right to form organizations, the right to strike, and so on.

mengzhi wrote: "The people are grateful and we would defend the Motherland who has provided these things to us. My advice to you is still thanks but no thanks. You run Sweden your way and you leave us to run it our way. This manufactured and pretend concern is neither valid not welcomed."

I'll be happy to leave China to be run by YOU, the people. Unfortunately, it is not the people who runs China.

And note that in Sweden, you DO have social security: you have free education all the way up to and including university; you have free health care; you have social welfare if you lose your job and can't support yourself; you do have the right to strike, to voice your opinion, to vote and so on.

Regardless of all this, I am NOT proud of my country, but I DO appreciate that Sweden really does have benefits that can't be dismissed, the very least by you, because when you say the Chinese people have chosen their government and have basic human rights, you are not only lying, you are not only desinforming, you are trolling, and no one outside China will ponder your words for too long.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-5 12:42:12 |Display all floors

Swedish stubborness?!

liangzai :  I wish to agree to disagree with you. My parting answer to this circuitous debate is that the Chinese people have never had it so good any time during the past 300 years. A benevolent government supported by the vast majority of the people is their choice. The Mickey Mouse ' democracies ' like Afghanistan and Iraq is for the fairies.

Your crocodile tears are cute but not required. You do what you must in Sweden and you let us do what we need here.

Confucius said " Your intention may be good but your delivery sux."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-5 13:24:13 |Display all floors

Re: Swedish stubborness?!

mengzhi wrote: "My parting answer to this circuitous debate is that the Chinese people have never had it so good any time during the past 300 years."

Right. And that the Chinese people today can feed themselves with three meals a day, drive a black Volkswagen Santana and disregard pedestrians as mere bugs, and waste money on electronics, make-up, holiday trips and clothes in other colors than blue or gray is due to the fact that a certain Chinese leader in the late 1970s let the market free and allowed capitalism.

This single imported idea made China go from absolute poverty to relatively rich in 25 years.

What if China also had some other powerful Western tools at their disposal? Then the Chinese could not only have it even better, but also be one of the foremost countries in the world, in all respects.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-5 22:03:05 |Display all floors

lol zai

not western tools dude why would we want to follow ur ways sorry we are not that low ur just paraniod u think china's achievements are all due to ur ways obviously it has taken a mixture of everything

china is far more unique far more different far more complex than the developed countries u regard as more superior ur underestimation relegation disrespect makes me puke but fortunately everythings going to change in a decade or two

instead of wasting ur time dissing why dont u contribute a thing or two

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-8 12:03:53 |Display all floors

Head-swell Swede.

" This single imported idea made China go from absolute poverty to relative rich ( sic ) in 25 years. " If only it is that simple my Swedish friend , every country in the world would be super rich by now!

I am sure it must be very uncomfortable for someone to walk around  with this head swell. You actually believe most of the myths you create, don't you ? I will let you in on a secret ; the Chinese invented enterpreneureship. We have been dealing with trade and commerce when your forebears were still clad in bear skin,rampaging and raping their way across the icy seas of Europe. So stop this self importance and puffed up ego ; it is unbecoming of you.

Confucius said " The Vikings still have a long way to go learning about civility."

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.