Views: 5500|Replies: 23

love is hard [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-27 18:07:44 |Display all floors
i have been with my gf for 2 years now and i have had a really good time out of it we both lived in france durin this period and now because of certain reasons we have to live apart .

at the beginning i thought this cannot happen to me again because the last gf went to live in the usa and we tried to stay together, but the difference was it was not goin to happen because i was too different for her

now being my current problem is that this gf  is the one for me i want to marry her  because durin these 2 years i have never ever felt this way and done so much for anyone person.

my gf has had many lovers just like me so she is very vunerable where as for me being a chinese livin in uk i am almost a european.

my gf is chinese so her previous lovers were all dogs and used her for their neeeds

i just need a shoulder to cry on and some advice on how i can make this work

we are very different thats what makes me like my gf
because i have lost the sense of my real id which is chinese and this one person makes me understand

yet sometimes the main problem is trust i understand when she tells me that we have to give ourselves time because i must let her fufill her ambitions and she tells me that i may find someone else

i then start to think if she is playin me

let me know what she is thinking
1 i may be a dog
2 i will easily find a replacement
3 she really loves me for what i am but has to wait for me to be that person?

ty all for ur help

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-27 20:06:33 |Display all floors

i agree with you -love is hard!

when you must part of your lover for different porblems ,you will do not know or not sure  the love .because so sweet when you are together. so sad right. make sure your love .the true love should not give up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-27 20:07:46 |Display all floors

Anything perfect only exists in the books.

Do not demand too much from others, and what is really reliable is just yourself.  Do not be so idealistic about anything in reality, and to lead a relatively happy life, you have to learn to adjust yourself to the actual life and all its contents, enjoyable or disgusting.
        Women, I do not know what to say about them, in a word, they are really something you can not stay with for long, nor can you part with, something tempting.
        As a saying goes, woman, woe to man!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-27 20:14:10 |Display all floors

heart ache

thank you for your input please more

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-27 21:16:55 |Display all floors

re:

"Do not demand too much from others, and what is really reliable is just yourself"

WOW, kinda hard to swallow but I think I'd have to slowly accept this reality too...

I think so far in my life it is aligned with linjian's statement...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 10:02:15 |Display all floors

huh

its gone past the point of being adorable hats for kids

i am 28

so how should love be for us  u tell me????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 12:14:44 |Display all floors

yes love is a problem

i found i could not love any men more than my former bf, but we can not be back. i'm 23, and not ugly, but love is still a big problem for me. now i'm in Guangzhou, everyday go to work and off work, everyday i meet a lot of persons, but i don't know them, so i keep lonely. i don't like joining any party, any noise place, so i don't have much chance to meet some friends.  sometimes i have to believe the saying: character determines the fate. yes, i like to be quiet then i'm doomed to be lonely. i don't know whether there's way to survive this.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.