Author: knowhoyouare

delete [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-1 19:54:57 |Display all floors

party pooper  lianngzai s*t, anyone could call a billion peoples in china in every turn what they say a trial mentality is rejectable.  a 9600 mil square meters a trial place?  must be spacious...

it doesn't take a physical presence to make friends in China and learn from them, it doesn't cover your generalization disease
spreading desire too by coming and live in China.
hatred minded like you would never ever respect peoples in China in first place. you are only capable of writing white men and
chinese women while holding your laughable belief that only the place you are from is not a "little tribe".of course, lead
your asian islanders team along too.  

then I am sorry for your rage of every woman in China don't date you is therefore a nationalist and racist.
and generalization is the only weapon you left have to use, "europans"...backfires !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-1 19:55:38 |Display all floors

reply to you: party pooper lianzai s*t...

anyone could call a billion peoples in china in every turn what they say a trial mentality is rejectable.  a 9600 mil square meters a trial place?  must be distinct dinasours....

it doesn't take a physical presence to make friends in China and learn from them, it doesn't cover your generalization disease
hatred minded like you would never ever respect peoples in China in first place. you are only capable of writing white men and
chinese women while holding your laughable belief that only the place you are from is not a "little tribe".of course, lead

then I am sorry for your rage of every woman in China don't date you is therefore a nationalist and racist.
and generalization is the only weapon you left have to use, "europans"...backfires !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-1 20:01:23 |Display all floors

lianzai, thank your for your anti"nationalist" effort, now my comments on your a

good luck your "foreign" speller checker team !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-1 20:01:58 |Display all floors

lianzai, thank your for your anti"nationalist" effort, now my comments on your a

good luck your "foreign" speller checker team !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-1 20:10:01 |Display all floors

for u party p*per from "eurpe" lianzai s*t

anyone could call a billion peoples in china in every turn what they say a trial mentality is rejectable.  a 9600 mil square meters a trial place?  must be spacious...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-1 20:11:53 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-1 20:16:50 |Display all floors

A Comparison (aka Reply: ....)

xiaolifeidao
+ Send message
+ Posts: 570
+ Joined:
   2005-04-11
  aaa

2005-07-01 20:14

knowhoyouare
+ Send message
+ Posts: 0
+ Joined:
   2005-05-11

2005-07-01 20:11

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.