Author: knowhoyouare

delete [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-1 18:08:37 |Display all floors

delete

This post was edited by knowhoyouare at 2013-8-7 22:37

delete

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-1 18:23:04 |Display all floors

Re: great comment liangzai! now where are you guys from? what makes you guys hat

I don't think anyone here hates China. On the contrary. We wouldn't be in China if we hated it. What makes you think we hate China?

The comment I wrote is no evidence for hating China. It is to be seen as a rejection of nationalism. We Europeans have seen what extreme nationalism can achieve in just a short time, and we don't want to see it again. Ever. Not at home, not here, not anywhere.

Besides, a short and empty statement saying "I am proud of being Chinese" simply doesnt belong in this forum. It doesn't belong in any forum, since it doesn't say anything useful or debatable. It doesn't even say why one should be proud of being Chinese (or proud of being Australian, Norwegian or whatever).

Unfortunately, this forum has been drowned with such nationalist bull. It usually starts with some person touching the topic of white men and Chinese women, and the flames attacking the laowai in general are all over the place within microseconds.

That's not pride. That's inferiority complex.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-1 18:37:01 |Display all floors

Bought to you by the pants-dropping, dick-touting, profanity-spewing 2-bit white

OK, 烂仔 does not hate China, he hates only Chinese men.

Inferiority complex is written all over 烂仔's fuckface !!!

____

liangzai

+ Send message
+ Posts: 405
+ Joined:
2004-12-21

Chinese guys uncivilized barbarians

Yesterday, my Chinese girlfriend was beaten up by a gang of Chinese guys on a restaurant. You see, Chinese guys fight in groups. They really like ganging together and beat people. They really like it. They are way too cowardess to fight one on one, and apparently they even beat women, who are smaller and weaker than they themselves. They also do not refrain from using tools at hand. They hit my girlfriend in the head with beer bottles. Four times. Today, her eye is black and blue.

Since I came to China, I have been so unimpressed with Chinese guys. Day by day it has gotten worse. This was the final straw. I believe Chinese guys are the scum of the earth. They are rude, unpolite, and frankly speaking no more smart than a dog. Arab fundamentalist muslim men are actually better for women than Chinese "men".

I came to China with my mind zeroed out. I came to learn. But I have come to the conclusion that we in the West really are superior, not because of technology or economy, but because we have moral values that China is simply lacking. In Europe, or in the United States, it is not acceptable to beat women. People go to jail for such atrocities. In China, it is commonplace, and nobody really gives a shit. The police? What a joke!

I now understand why Chinese guys have no success abroad, and also why Western women don't like them. I now understand why the Chinese guy is the ultimate loser, why he is looked down upon by others, why he is doomed to fail. Because he is a 傻瓜.

Suddenly I feel happy about the fact that Westerners come and take "their" women, because Chinese women are superior in every regard to their male counterparts. It makes me joyous to know that every time I f u ck a Chinese girl, there are numerous Chinese guys being outraged, feeling hate toward me. Because they know we can just pick almost any girl and have her. No wonder.

I believe you can go to hell, China boy.

2005-01-16 13:07
___

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-1 19:34:38 |Display all floors

delete

This post was edited by knowhoyouare at 2013-8-7 22:37

delete

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-1 19:42:01 |Display all floors

weard , where did my comments go?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-1 19:49:03 |Display all floors

delete

This post was edited by knowhoyouare at 2013-8-7 22:39

delete

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-1 19:51:24 |Display all floors

delete

This post was edited by knowhoyouare at 2013-8-7 22:36

deletel

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.