Author: williamchao

Why chinese girls are so easy to get foreign boyfriend but not the other way rou [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-24 19:46:56 |Display all floors

Tek, an African-Canadian in CHINA, I wonder is N. America more racially divided

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-25 03:19:40 |Display all floors

Foreign boyfriend's are trapped by chinese girls...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-28 18:39:03 |Display all floors

maybe?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-28 18:45:15 |Display all floors

maybe

i have have been in france for 2 years and have witnessed a large percentage of the girls here really dont respect themselves

i am also chinese but lived in uk all my life but have worked in france for the past 2 years

i  am no racist but i do understand that chinese people that come here is for study and to gain some financial benefit from work so they can send money home.

with chinas poor financial background in the past i do understand certain girls are here for another reason
visa + money  etc etc  but what do tey gain in the end i would really like to understand this

if they do abuse themselves in this way then surely they hurt too as well as them hurting the opposite party?
i know a few people here who r string minded and strong at heart but surely there is a little part in them where they feeel sorry for themselves?

so therefore if a foreign guy was to give 100 percent to this girl but yet she has no intentions of stayin with hime why do it?

i know that women think the same ways in certain asspects but surely if someone can give u 100 percent love and security then that is enough no?
  let me know more

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-28 21:58:36 |Display all floors

williamchao

why don't you screw the white babes who are in your school while you can?
when they leave, then both of you have a good reason to have split, next!

(next white babe i meant!)

i had a korean gf for 5months! then she left to study frikin english in the USA, Canada, England, Sweden, her pop got too much $$$$....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-29 11:13:54 |Display all floors

Bendent - Ignore the rest and live life within yourself

for am concern " you saying suicide".
Saty with humility!!!

We can only look internally and can't help others looking down on others!!!

What you and LJW say is right!!!

It is "Status only!!!
And this is artificial!!!

Kind regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-3 00:30:58 |Display all floors

clarify

I'm sorry, but can you please tell me how you can go to another country and continue to call the native population of that country "waiguoren"? This seems wierd.

I know there is an "explanation" as I've heard its rationalization before, but what ever it is it seems hypocrital for bendant to be taking offense about whites "saying asian in a meneacing tone" and "pointing fingers" while she calls them foreigners in their own country.

Even if it's a question of semantics, you clever clever chinese should be at least aware enough of this not-so-fine  of a point when traveling abroad. maybe it wouldn't be so bad if non-chinese didn't conastantly here LaoWai while inside China "in menacing tones"...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.