Author: williamchao

Why chinese girls are so easy to get foreign boyfriend but not the other way rou [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-24 08:04:44 |Display all floors

In china too

You guys forgot to mention that in China, there's much respect to the white foreigners as well. The chinese worship them as gods. As for the reason while chinese guys can't land on foreign gilrs. it too ovious that you immaturity and shyness can not allow to withstand a foreign girl. Sometimes language is the greatest problem.  Some foreign girls are desperetly looking local chinese guys to date.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-24 09:36:58 |Display all floors

SMOGMONSTER YOUR NICK SAYS IT ALL !!!

WHY DOES THIS FORUM STINKS ?.......OH SHIT SMOGMONSTER DID A SHIT IN HERE......HAHAHA, SMOG SHIT BETTER ASK YOUR MAMA TO CHANGE YOUR DIAPERS YOU STINK MAN !!! WOW YOUR BAD BREATH ALSO STINKS HERE TOO....DIDN'T YOU USE MOUTH WASH ?, HAY MAN YOUR A FUCKING ASS HOLE !!! GO AND SCREW YOUR MOTHER. SICK BASTARD.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-24 09:45:25 |Display all floors

VERY TRUE YOOTO !!!

YOU ARE 100% CORRECT, WHY ARE THEY TREAT LIKE THAT, AREN'T WE ALL THE SAME, DON'T WE ALL HAVE A MOTHER AND A FATHER.....THEY ARE NOTHING SPECIAL !!!

BUT FOR NOT SMOGMONSTER HE BORN IN THE MARSH OR IS IT THE SWAMPS DON'T KNOW WHICH IS HIS MOTHER OR FATHER.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-24 18:02:57 |Display all floors

gfhrfh

yes and ive experienced countless no of racism towards me here in australia and im a girl....and i didnt do anything to these ppl. i dont like it

one time this person went "f***in asians" while i was walking with my cousin

another time these guys said "asians" purposely loud and in a menacing tone

another time this middle eastern or wateva check out woman discriminated my mother by checking her bag only and not the waiguoren ppl even tho my mum is a babe i guess shes just jealous

another time in ashfield this lebanon or wherever country she came from person said to my mother "f***in asians" again

another time when i first arrived in australia this drunk dude made racist faces and pointed the finger at us

i know these things happen in all countries and i dont like it but fiiori or who ever defends it should feel sympathy instead of letting them go and instead pointing out china is bad blah blah.......

interestingly whenever some one accuses of china being the most racist and bigoted country in the world i dont see similar defensive tones this is definitely not fair but i guess the world is designed this way

i get really angry when i think about it its not like i spit everywhere or bash ppl up im just a normal ordinary girl and racism has really brought down my confidence like im not worth much i know i cant do anything about it cos there are probably 30% racist ppl in this country who does not openly show their racism this is even worse than direct

therefore instead of accusing this country or another country i hope i can go back to shanghai china soon so i no longer will have to face so much crap that could lead me to my suicide

im afraid to approach some waiguoren ppl here because i fear they all think im an idiot and suck and from third world place and is worth nothing thats why i feel self conscious all the time here in sydney but i become so open and happy when i go back to china i have to go back there one day once and for all

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-24 18:27:23 |Display all floors

bendent

did u learn some kungfu?

come back to china i teach you some to kick white ass!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-24 18:33:54 |Display all floors

Hello. Welcome to the forum Miss.

"interestingly whenever some one accuses of china being the most racist and bigoted country in the world i dont see similar defensive tones this is definitely not fair but i guess the world is designed this way"- Bendent

Not the most Racist country, but definitely not even concerned/aware of the problem it would seem. As for the defensive tone?? I accuse select individuals of racist behaviour on this forum and I get deleted, whilst still more verbal abuse is being heaped on. You have not been here that long so please do a little search and a little back reading. You'll see the frantic and frenzied namecalling ...mainly by those claiming to be the PRC's finest.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-24 18:34:11 |Display all floors

Hello. Welcome to the forum Miss.

"interestingly whenever some one accuses of china being the most racist and bigoted country in the world i dont see similar defensive tones this is definitely not fair but i guess the world is designed this way"- Bendent

Not the most Racist country, but definitely not even concerned/aware of the problem it would seem. As for the defensive tone?? I accuse select individuals of racist behaviour on this forum and I get deleted, whilst still more verbal abuse is being heaped on. You have not been here that long so please do a little search and a little back reading. You'll see the frantic and frenzied namecalling ...mainly by those claiming to be the PRC's finest.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.