Author: williamchao

Why chinese girls are so easy to get foreign boyfriend but not the other way rou [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-23 12:52:57 |Display all floors

playdaddy

you're the one talking rubbish. F made some great points.

I went home to the U.K. in the winter.  One of my friends' gf has a chinese friend.  My best friend also cam back from korea with his fiancee.  We all went out together, a harbin girl and a korean girl and about six of us 'white trash'.  Did they get any abuse?  No!  Racism is rare in the U.K.  It's a multi-cultural society (esp. london), people don't point and stare at 'outsiders'.  The incident you mention is an isolated one.  Nothing more to be said.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-23 13:06:50 |Display all floors

so duckdaddy aka fang2005 aka chenglo

do you think your friend got abused because she is Chinese, and not because she was a girl with a bunch of drunken men?

Do you think if we put a white girl in her shoes, she wouldn't have gotten abused?

haven't you heard of white girls got abused by white guys too?

Why do you immediately assume it is a racism thing rather than a sex violence case?

As a lawyer I can tell you that if I were the prosecutor, I could only charge them for raping, and not for racial discrimination.

F

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-23 13:24:02 |Display all floors

Ilunga & Founderdata u both CHINESE THICK ASSES !!!

GO AND SCREW WHITE ASSES FOR ALL I CARE, YOU NOTHING BUT THE BOTTOM OF THE PITS, IF YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS CHICKEN BRAINS !!! HAHAHA

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-23 13:32:51 |Display all floors

FOUNDERDATA A REAL BIG FAKER AT BEING A LAWER !!!

FOUNDERDATA: I SEE MANY PEOPLE HERE SAYING U A REAL BIG FAKE AS A LAWER, TELL ME WOULD A LAWER SPENT HIS TIME HERE IN THE FORUM, DON'T THEY HAVE CASES TO WORK ON, SINCE YOU SO CLEVER TELL ME WHAT IS "GBH" AND WHAT SECTION DOES THAT COME UNDER...........FAKER !!!

I BE THINKING PLACING A FORUM ABOUT YOU A FAKE LAWER WHO NO MORE THEN A COLLEGE FALL OUT.........HAHAHA !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-23 13:44:33 |Display all floors

ILUNGA YOUR A MAJOR FAKER TOO !!!

SO TELL ME LOSER IF YOUR HOME IS IN UK.

HOW MANY SUNDAY MARKETS IN LONDON ?, AND WHERE ARE THEY ?, WHERE IS CHINA TOWN ?, AND ON WHAT ROAD IS IT ON ?, WHERE IS THE OLD CHINA TOWN ?, WHERE IS THE MILLENNIUM DOOM ?, IS IT STILL THERE ?, WHERE IS THE BIG WHEEL ?, WHERE ARE ALL THE THEATERS ?, WHERE IS THE BRITISH MUSEUM ?,

AND FINALLY WHERE IS YOUR MAMA ?, GIVING YOU BREAST FEED...HAHAHAHA

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-23 13:51:30 |Display all floors

duck daddy

If this can make you admit for judging me incorrectly, I would be glad to explain to you that

GBH = grievous bodily harm

You pretend to be someone else aha?  don't play games with me charles aka selrahc.  I recognize you within first 5 posts from each of the new handles you come up with.

Mind you that I'm a corporate lawyer but took some courses on criminal laws as well.  You should also know that in China we practice the continental system rather than common law system.

F

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-23 14:11:39 |Display all floors

u must be delirium

first post u asked me if i have a hole and second post you told me i have a hole. I Bet you take too much drug that make you have hallucinate now.

You are donimo pizza? Yuck....and Im not bloody pizzahut! who give a darn for american pizza....they don't have good pizza, they just do fastfood....but unfornitely that's fit in your taste well, poor guy....Have you ever entered into italiano Ristorante to try the real home made pizza?....guess you can not afford them......

Your gf/wife is 196 lbs? WOW, you two really matched........maybe your weight is 96 lbs....kekekeke

Im 100 percent sure that you are a pervent who only buy prostitute and that's the only happy resource of your whole life, poor guy.

wa ha ha, wa ha ha

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.