Author: williamchao

Why chinese girls are so easy to get foreign boyfriend but not the other way rou [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-19 06:59:00 |Display all floors
williamchao Post time: 2005-6-23 06:09
So why can't foreign girls take advantage of chinese guys? My impression is that chinese guys are mu ...

oh really, why don't you come over to bully me!? i will beat the ---- out of you. cock sucker

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-7-19 07:18:09 |Display all floors
LAOH, have You realized, that since their posts, They might grow up, had a children and even change their mind completely? 2005...

but I see, that You use the same racist language, as they... do You feel better now? or just like trolling?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-19 09:38:50 |Display all floors
2005? god, I did not see it. anyway.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-29 06:50:57 |Display all floors
funniest stuff man

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-30 03:46:03 |Display all floors
I was in China, I actually do speak chinese just not that good, Anyways, I was there, Went to visit a school for about a week. I told them that I couldn't speak chinese (I was by the countryside) Alright so afterwards, during the recess, Everyone literally surrounded me and tried to ask me questions in English. It was funny, Great way to get girls as well, As they think they will "Take care of you"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.