Views: 25762|Replies: 67

Why chinese girls are so easy to get foreign boyfriend but not the other way rou [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-23 05:52:59 |Display all floors
Is it because we are physically not as strong?
or because we are too placid?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-23 06:04:19 |Display all floors

answer

becoz those foreign guys wanna use chinese girls, and want to take advantage of us.

and some chinese girls don't respect themselves.

it's time i need to explain this to my friends now, i can't stand more! otherwise i got misunderstood, darn!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-23 06:09:09 |Display all floors

Take advantage?

So why can't foreign girls take advantage of chinese guys? My impression is that chinese guys are much easier to bully than chinese girls, they are tough...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-23 06:11:32 |Display all floors

are u stupid or sth?

most of the chinese girls got bullied by chinese guys, and it is taken as normal!

i think u are the stupidest chinese guy that i ever met....maybe i will see worse in the future....who knows...hope not!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-23 06:19:29 |Display all floors

Calm down

I am impressed by your efficiency in judging one's intellegence. You have my sympathy if you have been bullied by any chinese guys or foreign ones, but it doesn't mean every single foreign relationship is imbalance. In fact there are successful ones and I have seen some. It is just that why in general chinese guys are harder to draw attention from foreign girls whereas chinese girls don't find as much of a problem, well, I guess you wouldn't know since you are not foreign but hey.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-23 06:24:42 |Display all floors

sorry to disppointed you, lad

I have never been bullied by anyone of them, but I bully them!....such as slap on their faces, kick on their asses, punch them hard,...u wanna try? do u have been covered by inclusive medicial insurance yet? stupid butt-ass

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-23 06:33:05 |Display all floors

Reply: sorry to disppointed you, lad

Not just you, you boyfriend has my sympathy as well (if he exists).

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.