Views: 6945|Replies: 10

Chinese educational system ------what a fucking extremely evil [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-9 11:47:15 |Display all floors
there are so many strange phenomenons in chinese educational field ..
living in china for a few years ,you will get them
below is what the situation i see ..//
list them just for entertainment .

a. you know these two days are the time for college-entrance-examination ,so u must here the  CEE-migration . lots of chinese parents  migrate Pecking  to attain a so-called RPR(registered permanent residence ),symbol of your identity  ..what a fuck RPR .//
having this shit  plaything ,u can enter a good university  even you get a low score //

b. the tuition fee increase  in an inconceivable speed .,,in the vast rural areas , dress warmly and ear one's fill  is still a problem . to the students coming from rural areas ,the high fees broke their dreams /

c. in china ,there so many so-called researchers and many institutions .
the government  pour lots of manpower and materail resources into science research/ .. but ,why , china have little genuine  inventions and creations .. so  many labs and universities distributing  in vast nations ,,
how many of them are doing researches ?

d. yeah,we have lots of SCI ,but ,the real inventions can supply power to stimulate the development of the nations' economy ..how many??

e.many youngy students commit suicide ..//why ?
most of them have mental illness ..// pursuing the rate of entering a high school blindly  is one main reason. many college studnets have menal illness //they are not sure their future ..just can them lost generation //

d. the title of a technical post is even rough-and-tumble///teachers hell around ----the students are the same //   what a mass  ..///

there are so many "fuck  listing " ,u  can go on with that ....

just gone  with wind  .god bless u,god bless china ..//

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-9 17:04:52 |Display all floors

Hey Hey!!! Slow down a bit!!!

No wonder Hurricane struck!!!
Must be a bad day!!!

Take a day rest!!!
Reflecting thru!!!

Kind regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-9 17:37:15 |Display all floors

i agree with hurricaneliu

it is not only strange but also absurd, what the system want to do is to fool the youth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-16 10:54:09 |Display all floors

ok

For a single moment, i will try to ignore the fact that your english is horrendous, and i will also try to ignore the fact only an boorish ignoramus with the intelligence of a gerbal would write what you have written.

"there are so many strange phenomenons in chinese educational field ..
living in china for a few years ,you will get them
below is what the situation i see ..//
list them just for entertainment ."

Somehow i doubt that you were ever in china, and if you were, im willing to bet that you would have never said these things out loud.  Because that is the kind of person you are, you are so pathetic, that the only way you can feel better about ur worth is to demean others.

"b. the tuition fee increase in an inconceivable speed .,,in the vast rural areas , dress warmly and ear one's fill is still a problem . to the students coming from rural areas ,the high fees broke their dreams /"

The tuition fees in china are incomparable to the tuition fees of universities in The United States, and UK.  They are not considered a large obstacle to the majority of chinese studens.  

the government pour lots of manpower and materail resources into science research/ .. but ,why , china have little genuine inventions and creations .. so many labs and universities distributing in vast nations ,,

Lol this is just self-riteuous bullcrap.  Institutions not researching anything?  this isn't even an argument!  You have just contradicted yourself dumass.  China has no genuine inventions?  You owe ur fucking language and culture to China.   

"e.many youngy students commit suicide ..//why ?
most of them have mental illness ..// pursuing the rate of entering a high school blindly is one main reason. many college studnets have menal illness //they are not sure their future ..just can them lost generation //

d. the title of a technical post is even rough-and-tumble///teachers hell around ----the students are the same // what a mass ..///

there are so many "fuck listing " ,u can go on with that ....

just gone with wind .god bless u,god bless china ..//"

Im not even going to debase your argument anymore.  Why?  Because it is obvious that you are a coward, and in american terms, a little pussy.  If you do live in china, you would not have the balls to even look at the people u are insulting in this forum.  You are a weak little shit, and probably without friends, since you decide to say this in a forum.  Chinese students face more hardships than any of you japanese students will realize, and as a result chinese students are smarter and harder working.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-16 15:34:53 |Display all floors

loveandpeace

No need to be so angry, calm down. I haven't seen anything wrong with what hurricanliu says...I am a Chinese grown up in this country. I love this country too....but truth is truth..we should be brave to tell the truth not hide it and put those ridiculous things away.....
face it and try to find the solution and improve our personalities.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-16 16:36:37 |Display all floors

truth is truth?

Analyze the initiator's words one by one. And cogitate upon them by yourself.

Has he ever provided any arguments to support his allegationS?

I am afraid I have to say they are ALLEGATIONS because I have not seen any reliable arguments he has provided in support of his conclusions.

Yes, we have problems in our educational system. But this guy is F ignorant. Rant is not a wise way to express one's opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-16 17:27:19 |Display all floors

daydreamer, i herewith provide you some first hand evidence

a. you know these two days are the time for college-entrance-examination ,so u must here the CEE-migration . lots of chinese parents migrate Pecking to attain a so-called RPR(registered permanent residence ),symbol of your identity ..what a fuck RPR .//
having this shit plaything ,u can enter a good university even you get a low score //
I AM FROM HUNAN AND YOU KNOW, THE COMPETITION FOR STUDENTS TO ENTER UNIVERSITY IS VERY FIERCE IN MY HOMETOWN. ONE OF MY NEIGHBORS HAS AN BROTHER IN GANSU PROVINCE, HE THEN SENT HIS SON TO HIS BROTHER AND MOVE HIS SON'S HUKOU(RPR) TO GANSU TO TAKE THE EXAM SO THAT HE COULD GET AN LOA FROM A GOOD UNIVERSITY WITH LOW SCORE.......

b. the tuition fee increase in an inconceivable speed .,,in the vast rural areas , dress warmly and ear one's fill is still a problem . to the students coming from rural areas ,the high fees broke their dreams /
I WAS BORN IN A RURAL POOR FAMILY, I HAVN'T GONE TO UNIVERSITY FOR MY PARENTS CANNOT AFFORD IT, THE TUITION IS TOO HIGH TO AFFORD. I CHOSE THE SECONDARY TECHNICAL SCHOOL, MY DREAM TO GO TO COLLEAGE HAS BROKEN

the government pour lots of manpower and materail resources into science research/ .. but ,why , china have little genuine inventions and creations .. so many labs and universities distributing in vast nations ,,
MY ELDER BRO IS GOING TO GRADUATE FROM UNI WITH A MASTER DEGREE THIS JULY AND HIS TUTOR WANTS HIM TO STAY IN HIS LAB TO HELP DO RESEARCH. HE DENIED BECAUSE HE SAW THE CASE AND HOW CORRUPTED THE LEADERS THERE ARE.....

d. yeah,we have lots of SCI ,but ,the real inventions can supply power to stimulate the development of the nations' economy ..how many??
I AM NOT SURE WHAT SCI IS, SO, I HAVE NOTHING TO SUPPLY FOR THE TIME BEING....

e.many youngy students commit suicide ..//why ?
most of them have mental illness ..// pursuing the rate of entering a high school blindly is one main reason. many college studnets have menal illness //they are not sure their future ..just can them lost generation //
YOU MAY FIND HOW CRISP THE STUDENTS ARE BY ONLY READING THE NEWS ON OUR OWN INTERNET......

d. the title of a technical post is even rough-and-tumble///teachers hell around ----the students are the same // what a mass ..///
I THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THIS WITHOUT I SUPPLY ANYTHING, IF NOT, PLEASE DROP A LINE.....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.