Views: 6526|Replies: 14

Why did female engineer with a master degree can not find the other half of thei [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-1-6 13:38:08 |Display all floors
I have nearly half a dozen female friends who are all over 25 but still have no boyfriend,the common points are:
1 a stable job
2 at least a master degree in scientific or technological field
3 ordinarily apprearence
4 over 25 years old
One of them is nearly 30 and is eager to get a marriage but find no one to marry,she asked me why,I said that the right man is waiting for her somewhere but she can not know where he was ,that's all
Later I talked about this phenomenon with some freiends including married and single,the result are:
1 they are not beauty
2 they spend too much time in their study and miss the chance of having a bf in university
3 they are too traditional to persue their happiness but just wait thus miss the right boy again and again
4 girls are too romantic about love when they are young

I just talked with my female friends, so I don't know the view of male,what is your opinion? Let me know and maybe I can help my friends

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-6 19:22:36 |Display all floors

maybe those man don't have enough confidence...

because these women are better than some men,they can't face the women is much better than them ,so maybe they are scary...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-7 08:55:58 |Display all floors

Some ideas to help those girls?

Those girls feels frustrated deeply, their parents,relatives and friends always ask them the same question-when will you marry,they say they want to hide in a cave if they can find one under this circumstance,and ti make them fear of going home and facing all the familiar,thus make them lose self confidence.
I talked to them and found they really  didn't require much of the others,they are warmhearted,sincere and optimistic about life,but as to love and marriage,they have nothing.
Someone can give some suggestion how and what they should do to have their own love in the future?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-7 09:04:48 |Display all floors

Some ideas to help those girls?

Those girls feels frustrated deeply, their parents,relatives and friends always ask them the same question-when will you marry,they say they want to hide in a cave if they can find one under this circumstance,and ti make them fear of going home and facing all the familiar,thus make them lose self confidence.
I talked to them and found they really  didn't require much of the others,they are warmhearted,sincere and optimistic about life,but as to love and marriage,they have nothing.
Someone can give some suggestion how and what they should do to have their own love in the future?

Use magic tools Report

nasriding has been deleted
Post time 2004-1-7 09:22:40 |Display all floors

Men are vain animals, but what makes them vain?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-7 11:46:30 |Display all floors

Hi.

Some ladies with higher degree sometimes put improper criteria on selecting their boyfriend, such as excessively emphasize the degree of their candidate in their heart or social status.I think the constant development ability a person possesses should be considered primarily when lady set out to pursue her authentic love,which does not mean that appearance,income and job property should be given up .In reality,when we decide to do something, we should focus on the most main point instead of taking all factors into account,otherwise,we could be confused and hold back the normal development of the matter. A life partner should be in common with each other on many aspects. A nearly consummate partner barely exist in reality. Persistent understanding and communication on fair level impenetrates every stage of affection,which can smooth away divergence and remove barrier on the way to advance.Love is a process.If you want to experience it ,the first thing  you should do is to take the first step for love pursuit.To immerse youeself into waiting will miss what you demand. Don’t refuse to build a beginning of love ,even though the piece of love could fail one day because of some reasons.

Monson

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-7 11:55:46 |Display all floors

Monson is right

Many times a woman will look for a social position and not true, faithful and dedicated love from a man. We men are not all the same. Believe me. The woman I love has the same values as I do. I don't care about her beauty or social standing. I know she is equally as dedicated to me as I am her.
Many women ignore a great love because of their criteria for the "perfect husband" which does not exist male or female. Many have lost out to other women who were "just themselves". Such is life. It happens in all countries.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.