Views: 6960|Replies: 31

Ever seen a well-fed man talking about food in every conversation? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-2 23:31:27 |Display all floors
The answer is no.

A well-fed man does not talk about food in every conversation.

And a sexually satisfied man does not bring up sex topics in every FLR thread.

Only hormone-imbalanced, severely deprived white trash dickheads would take out their little dingdongs and masturbate whenever a female mammal comes into their views.

What low-IQ white-trash dickheads are incapable to understand is that their excessive infatuation with sex-related sizes and frequencies in FLR only betrays their sexual deprivation and intellectual incompetence.

Enough said.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-3 11:39:49 |Display all floors

F Joke #101

"Doctor Charles, I need your help," F says.

"What seems to be the problem?"

"My boyfriend, Whitetrash, just doesn't satisfy me sexually. What can I do?"

"Hmmm. That's a bit out of my league. Has he seen a doctor?"

"Yes, he has. He is perfectly OK. He just isn't enough for me. You've got to help me!"

"Er ... Why don't you take another lover?"

"I have! I still don't get enough."

"Take more lovers."

"I did. In fact, I have eight honkey and monkey lovers and I still don't get enough sex!"

"Gosh, that's an anomaly!"

"Oh, Doctor Charles! Please tell them it's an anomaly! They all keep telling me I'm a street whore!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-3 13:33:02 |Display all floors

no se parecen estar alrededor hoy

regarding dr charles, he pays to sleep with 23 yr old blond every night.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-3 21:18:52 |Display all floors

Haha

Hola, adventurous !!

Hablas espanol?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-4 14:19:00 |Display all floors

Thank you viviantao for showing us a shining example of an inferiority-complexed

Did you spawn out of an 8-second sex session between your parents?

Were you picked up from a filthy public toilet in a whore house by welfare workers and sent directly to an orphanage when you were 8 days old?

As a Chinese woman, born out of a Chinese man dating(?) a Chinese woman, you (and your slutty ilk) have insulted all your male ancestors and disgraced all your female ancestors in this forum.

You are more shameful than a 50RMB street whore.

Please commit suicide.

___

viviantao

+ Send message
+ Posts: 0
+ Joined:
2005-05-11
pinko
"as soon as they finished their five minutes in bed with you!"

FIVE minute? NOT EVEN FIVE SECONDS!!!

2005-06-02 18:57

___

viviantao
+ Send message
+ Posts: 0
+ Joined:
2005-05-11
waling
thanks for your post and your self introduction!

i prefer foreign guys just bcoz i have a better feeling for them compared with chinese guys.bcoz their visions are wider. can accept things that others dont ,have different opion and state it in a polite,gentle way,there's nothing involves in nationalities,money,sex as SOMEONE said!

im my parent's good girl,my friends' wide shouder.my boss's useful hand.but i was not my nice foreign man's good lover.....i just need some pieces of advises on how to be with foreign man. and i wouldnt make him feel hurt again if he appears in front of me again or some nice man appears....

i dont need sugar daddy...anyway
if you really need someone give you some help when you come to china,then i would like to say:YES without any hesitation.
if you looking for paternership,then im sorry, i dont think we suit each other!
take care!

2005-06-03 21:30

____

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-4 14:40:18 |Display all floors

the high IQ xiaolifeidao

xiaolifeidao maintains that "a sexually satisfied man does not bring up sex topics in every FLR thread." and yet he is the one constantly doing just that! is this a cry for help? maybe he should take a good look in the mirror before speaking, clothed though, for we don't want any tears!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-4 18:14:21 |Display all floors

xiaoliza's self contradiction

a man well fed doesn't always talk about food.

a man well satisfied with relationshipo doesn't care about other people's relationship business.

Yet xiaoliza cares so much about who Chinese girls date.  how much is the cost, bla, bla, bla

The logical conclusion is that:
1) either xiaoliza's "a man well fed doesn't always talk about food" is false; or

2) xiaoliza doesn't have a satisfactory relationship.

xiaoliza, please choose 1) or 2),  choice one implies you are a liar, choice 2 implies you are desexed.  I said you are both, now it's time for you to prove it.  Your failure in making choices means you are both a liar and castrated.

F

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.