Author: fioretta

folks watchout for madcow disease! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-30 09:20:07 |Display all floors

dear charles

urbi is in China with a valid visa.  So he is invited by the Chinese ministry of foreign affairs.  You, on the other side, has never been invited to China, due to several factors such as you are:

1) a suspected terrorist
2) a confirmed mental patient
3) a convicted sex criminal

So, take care of your own status before asking anybody to leave China.

F

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-30 09:37:41 |Display all floors

racist

Urbexer, go back to East London to pick your Paki girls

Racist comment there fella!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-30 10:24:44 |Display all floors

hi poodle, here you go

the truth for you.  check it out:

http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB111740834482146059,00.html?mod=home%5Fpage%5Fone%5Fasia

For future reference, you'd better trust me, who is a professional that is not in any speculation businesses.  When I say I know, it means I know.  If I don't know, you will find my clear message on that.  

You have the freedom to choose to trust the truth and the truth teller, or to cover you eyes and ears and that will make you more ignorant than how you are now.

F

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-30 10:26:37 |Display all floors

hi xiaoliza and the poodle

the true enemy of China is trash people like you, who have no respect for truth.  

F

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.