Author: fioretta

folks watchout for madcow disease! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-29 11:28:17 |Display all floors

fioretta

i originally agreed with daydreamer.  it's irresponsible to post what you did without evidence.

you should have posted a source.  like this one...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/china/story/0,7369,1490777,00.html

yet another pathetic cover-up by the CCP propaganda machine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-29 11:33:29 |Display all floors

ilunga, I also have a UK passport and the UK farmers suffered billions dollars l

The UK Government forced all the farmers to kill thousands and thousands of cows which had contacts with a few infected Mad Cows and caused billions dollars of beef industry to go down.

So Firoretta, you are very irresponsible to report such news without any solid link !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-29 11:42:43 |Display all floors

i agree charles

foot and mouth was a disaster for british farmers but it had to be brought to light.  attempting to cover it up is just plain irresponsible.  how can china even begin to move forward and develop when their leaders are still stuck in the dark ages?  forget the anti-japan bullplop, china's biggest enemy is themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-29 12:01:27 |Display all floors

Ilunga, I understand the seriousness of the disease. One Jap died after visiting

Is this a cover-up or just let the waves die down ?

I don't know and I appreciate your article. CHINA is killing thousands of cows and actually isolate all the cows in a region and probably undergo testings of all cows.

The only way is to kill thousand of cows to stop the spread of the diseases and CHINA is doing it.

I don't think we should panic because I eat beef at McDonald everyday and I have not developed Mad Cow disease yet !!!

hahhhahahhah !! I eat so much beef and I am still alive and kicking and dancing !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-29 12:08:06 |Display all floors

chinese don't eat a lot of beef

go into mcdonalds and everyone is eating chicken.

anyway, i'd still like to know why this incident went unreported for FOUR WEEKS

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-29 21:12:53 |Display all floors

funnyas fook

you should have posted a source. like this one...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/china/story/0,7369,1490777,00.html

yet another pathetic cover-up by the CCP propaganda machine

ROTFFLMAO:-)

Thank you mate, that has made my night, effing priceless!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-29 21:16:29 |Display all floors

hmmm

My funniest moment was when i was accused of being a prostelytiser (dunno if i spelt that right!@)/

Should have seen the coppers faces drop when i told them I was a die hard atheist...........god a missionary would have a hell of a job converting these capitalistic heathens in SZ  to anything except maybe a shopping addiction therapy course!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.