Views: 6377|Replies: 7

My Spanish team: Raul,... Do u think things would be better if Raul go to Liver [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-25 18:16:20 |Display all floors
I've  already forgotten from which day on I began to love Spain, the nice country I've always been looking forward to visiting.

I like football, and Raul is my favourite-The lord of the ring.

And I like Fernando Alonso! The new king of the formula 1 world.

Juan Carlos Ferrero, yes, "mosquito" and King, (Used to be the "rince",jeje)

and you guys???

HAVE YOU READ THE NEWS THAT PROBABLY RAUL IS GOING TO LIVERPOOL NEXT SEASON.

I WISH HE COULD LIVE RM( U KNOW, ON TODAY'S SITUATION...}
BUT AT THE SAME TIME I FEEL A LITTLE BIT LOST...

WHAT'S UR OPINIONS?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-25 23:55:01 |Display all floors

Reply: My Spanish team: Raul, Alonso, Ferrero...

Raul - my dream prince forever & ever!!
I cried twice for his lost of game. I've been so afraid of checking the results for ages, coz I knew many people blamed him that he didn't do well in the team. That's sad. Don't want to know any negative news abt him anyway.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-31 19:50:17 |Display all floors

Raul No.7 forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am crazy abt Raul ,just in Spanish national team. i sometimes am confused abt myself ,for i am not so enthusiastic abt Real Madrid as Spanish national team.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-7 19:27:35 |Display all floors

He can make it !

For Raul, Real Madrid is his home .
For me ,the most awful thing is a player leave his hometeam and against their teams ,like Ronaldo  left Milan, Beckham left Man Utd, Owen left liverpool !!
Although  Raul has to compete with many top players in Madrid ,but he is a top player too,I believe he can do it ,and he will never leave Real Madrid!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-7 19:29:11 |Display all floors

He can make it !

For Raul, Real Madrid is his home .
For me ,the most awful thing is a player leave his hometeam and against their teams ,like Ronaldo  left Milan, Beckham left Man Utd, Owen left liverpool !!
Although  Raul has to compete with many top players in Madrid ,but he is a top player too,I believe he can do it ,and he will never leave Real Madrid!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-23 15:16:41 |Display all floors

raul is poo

you won't be seeing much of him next season now that real have signed robinho

owen has flaws but is twice the player raul is.  time for raul to move on and prove himself way from real, where he won't be so adored to the point that it's impossible for him to be dropped (no matter how badly he plays)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-29 22:20:54 |Display all floors

well...

I have to say that Robinho's debut is wonderful, I believe that he do have a bright futrue, and, Raul has too.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.